Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, didn't realize it was concrete. I'm familiar. You think roads in Belgium are bad? Come ride in Slovakia;)
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pozatto!
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
Pippo?!?!?!?

You must be near the bottom of that Unibroue! :) (a fine choice, btw)

I'll get some picks in, but I still have to char some chicken bones before I can pick.

Pippo on degenkolbs wheel...Carlton Kirby commented just now "pozzatto is thinking 'why not me?'"

;)
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha, if I was right 'eb' can send me a case of Belgian beer for questioning my cycling genius.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SailorSam wrote:
Ah, didn't realize it was concrete. I'm familiar. You think roads in Belgium are bad? Come ride in Slovakia;)

I'll wager that New Jersey comes close

-----

I think Gilbert will stay in the front group (either alone or get caught by very few, very late into the race). A herd of cats chasing him with no cohesion. Will take a lot to bridge without helpers chasing. Against Gilbert is that he'll tire. Against main group is that they may putz too much before someone strong gets out of the group. The flat KMs will work in Gilbert's favor as the strong riders will putz on those sections.
Last edited by: echappist: Apr 2, 17 7:19
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would love to see PG stay in once caught and then take another kamikaze, death knell, flyer. SHIT!!!!! Boonen out. He should reach over and grab a fans beer. That sucks.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [McNulty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's the final selection; Sagan, GvA, Naesen, and two others tagging on
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DVB! Cannondale go!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
SailorSam wrote:

I'll wager that New Jersey comes close.

At the risk of giving away my real identity...The potholes in my hometown are so bad that a friend who runs a cafe there planted flowers in them a few years back as a publicity stunt. It was covered by national media, haha!
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gonna say it, my heart is with Phil
this has to get steam rolled.

we will get the GVA / PS sprint we are owed.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2017 Spring Classics thread *Spoilers* [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure as shit hope so.

Side note: as Sagan rummaged through his pockets for gels, I'm doing sort of the same - in the fridge...Can I have another 9%ABV beer before 11am?...My wife will strangle me if I get blasted watching TV with an 8month old teething...Saisson it is then!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

based on echapist's advice, i am nursing my third Duvel.

10:45 in Delaware, USA

Last edited by: dsmallwood: Apr 2, 17 7:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PG isn't giving up any time on the climbs. This is wild.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chasing group soft pedaling. wonder how many seconds he'll lose per minute of riding on the hills

they need to shed Trentin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"cuts it down with the blade of his hand"

did he drop some Hendrix???

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know right? Pain faces all around
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FUCK
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is fucking awful.
Last edited by: McNulty: Apr 2, 17 7:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
McNulty wrote:
That is fucking awful.

shit

Gilbert has this now...

Sagan hit his head as well; ugh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:

shit

Gilbert has this now...

Isn't there a rule that with any hit to the head you can't continue?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
McNulty wrote:
That is fucking awful.

shit

Gilbert has this now...

Fortune favors the brave right? Gilbert earned it. Shit luck for the chasers and my boy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GVA going so hard .... this ain't over
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wtf is Terpstra doing?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
McNulty wrote:
Wtf is Terpstra doing?

Showing that they ride against Sagan, not necessarily for the team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing, good.
Quote Reply

Prev Next