Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [McNulty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love it!

Here we go. Onwards and upwards.
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd love to see Joe D take this. Eddie has has had a cracking ride today, but I fear he spent too much energy yesterday to do much.
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Joe D looks good and the scenery is awesome
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [heyMartin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hope he gets back on
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [McNulty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shit's getting real, and still a looong way to go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yates= TVG
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [heyMartin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poor Joe is blown. Landa and the Movistar trio looking good. Great tactics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why is Bahamian working for Roglic? Am I missing something? Is this not the time to force Roglic to sit at the front to set him up for the last 7 k?
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And...that sucks for Lopez
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
Poor Joe is blown. Landa and the Movistar trio looking good. Great tactics.

When he attacked on the steeps early it seemed a little desperate. Great ride though. Hope Carthy hangs in.
Nibs still looks solid.
Last edited by: McNulty: May 24, 19 7:47
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pozzovivo and Nibs are his super domestique.

Lopez with a mechy that took way too long. Where was Astana? He just lost the time he gained yesterday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Movistar putting on a tactics clinic. They’re taking it to the race.
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [Ron_Burgundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ron_Burgundy wrote:
Yates= TVG

that's harsh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jason N wrote:
Why is Bahamian working for Roglic?

Yeah, I don't quite get it . If I was Nibbles I'd have no problem losing time to Landa and Mollema in exchange for gaining time on Roglic. Maybe they want to put Yates down for good?
Last edited by: trail: May 24, 19 7:52
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If any of the GC hopefuls had more than shite for brains that would work together against Roglic who is isolated once again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there still a descent Ilnur Menchov can crash on?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
McNulty wrote:

Dude!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Luckily for his sake there is not.

I can't think of a worse descender in the peloton. Last year a few times I thought he was going off the mountain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
If any of the GC hopefuls had more than shite for brains that would work together against Roglic who is isolated once again.

...and *finally* Nibali parks himself on Roglic's wheel and makes him work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
McNulty wrote:

He was trying to show Nieve where that descent is....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nibs made Roglic ride. Nice.
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
Ron_Burgundy wrote:
Yates= TVG

that's harsh

At least TVG does not talk a big game and then blow in the first mountain stage.

Did Landa go too hard today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Landa is riding mega in the mountains. Impressive. And Nibs got his head out of his arse and stopped pulling Roglic. Shots are being fired!
Quote Reply
Re: **** {Spoilers} 2019 Giro d'Italia Thread {Spoilers}**** [Ron_Burgundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ron_Burgundy wrote:
echappist wrote:
Ron_Burgundy wrote:
Yates= TVG

that's harsh

At least TVG does not talk a big game and then blow in the first mountain stage.

Did Landa go too hard today?

Maybe...but I’d be pissed given he could have gained 4+ minutes for his efforts the last 2 days if the rest of the GC wasn’t riding for Jumbo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great stage today. Tomorrow I feel like we are going to see some cracks following this.
Quote Reply

Prev Next