Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(UPDATED) Registered for IMFL with the Incorrect Email Address. No Response Yet.
Quote | Reply
Update:
It's been two full weeks and three messages now and I've yet to get a response from IMFL. I know I have proof of entry and it's about 49 weeks away, but I'm getting frustrated that I haven't heard to correct a simple error. I don't see a link on active.com to submit a help ticket. What's my recourse now, other than waiting or just showing up at the check-in with a screen grab of when I registered? Anyone have a contact or link that could help me out?

I'm not asking for a refund or a deferral. I just need them to fix my damn email.

Original Post:
Sooo... I screwed up yesterday afternoon by registering for IMFL on my phone while the wheels were coming off at work (To say I was distracted would be an understatement) and I didn't enter my email correctly.

I paid, got to the confirmation page, and realized my mistake. I emailed florida@ironman.com with a screenshot and the order # that active.com provided and received an email stating that a ticket had been opened for me.

It's just been a day and I'm aware that I really am signed up and it's a year away, but my question is how responsive are their customer service reps? This seems like it should be an easy fix and I had hoped I would've heard back by now.
Last edited by: Brandon_W: Nov 30, 20 18:19
Quote Reply
Re: Registered for IMFL with the Wrong Email Address [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did the same thing a while back, I registered with my wife’s Active account and on the participant list it had her name, male, my age group. I did what you did, emailed them with a screenshot of the proper information. If I recall it took a few days and then with was straight, email a copy of your USAT card to Ironman and if possible the race director as well so the registration info matches the license number. If you can catch the email from them as soon as it’s received you might be able to go back a forth a little bit via email, I was lucky with that.
Last edited by: mike s: Nov 17, 20 17:17
Quote Reply
Re: Registered for IMFL with the Wrong Email Address [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They have been absolutely jammed, no surprise.

All things considered I’ve found their response time pretty decent this yr. Give them at least a few days to respond, try again in another 5-7 days.

Worry not, you have proof you’re entered.
Quote Reply
Re: (UPDATED) Registered for IMFL with the Incorrect Email Address. No Response Yet. [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for update.
Quote Reply