Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Phil Hodson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Phil Hodson wrote:
Any news? Kona was months ago. I would love to have a look at one of these.

Yeah, me to ... :-(

WD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [WD Pro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Another waiting for Ted Striker...
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [WD Pro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized now has one as well for bikes with and without top tube bosses: https://www.specialized.com/...rd-EHF4AEaAkvc8P8HAQ
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [ironcode] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That Specialized product looks well thought out, except for the limited capacity; 4 gels is a bit crap, if true.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Jorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, I am going to grab one. I really like that it doesn't have Velcro so it won't snap my Lycra.
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [ironcode] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see Bike24 have them for Euro 17,90 so might have a punt myself.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Jorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quite like the look of that thanks :-)

Although it looks a bit pregnant, this guy fitted eight gels in it :

Still wouldn't mind seeing what Torhans has to offer ... :-(

WD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for showing me the Spech offering.
Setting my new P2 up and want something hard shelled and aero, with decent capacity and good quality.
I'll contact Torhans on their site and see if there is an update.
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Meek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a Profile Design for my Ridley Dean, and don't like how it's wider than the top tube. The base of the box is 4 cm just as the TorHans.
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Desert Tortoise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I wouldn't like that either.
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Meek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently added the Profile Design to my P2. Have been happy all around. Only downside is that the top tube on my 51 cm frame is short enough the back corner of the box can poke me in the thigh when I put a foot down. It is a nice wake up at stop lights sometimes.
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Desert Tortoise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Desert Tortoise wrote:
I got a Profile Design for my Ridley Dean, and don't like how it's wider than the top tube. The base of the box is 4 cm just as the TorHans.

How wide (at the widest point) is your ridley top tube?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
Desert Tortoise wrote:

How wide (at the widest point) is your ridley top tube?

According to my rough measurements, the top tube is 11/2 inches, and the Profile Design Bento is 15/8 inches. It's just a dinky bit, but I'm thinking of doing some customizing.
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Ted Striker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ted Striker wrote:
Yep, these are in production now. Had a few of them for Kona. Allows for easy integration for frame cable/Di2 routing aft of the stem/steer tube. Much larger volume over our current Aerobento.

[URL=http://s46.photobucket.com/...zpsha8i9yom.jpg.html][/url]

Torhans Ted, are there any developments on this? I really want one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [Ellsworth53T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disappointed about the increased width by 5-6mm and that might make it a deal breaker for me despite liking the update otherwise.
Quote Reply
Re: 'Hard' Sided Bento Boxes - Torhans / Profile Design etc ... [ibick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed, the old one fit a p2 perfectly. The extra width would allow it to see wind.
Quote Reply

Prev Next