Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
“SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working!
Quote | Reply
I want my SLOWTWITCH kit! Please don’t make me ride in in a GCN kit!
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [RallySavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the game, type P, the promo code window will pop up.
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [shoff14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
of f*ck, how do I retroactively do this...

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [shoff14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoff14 wrote:
In the game, type P, the promo code window will pop up.

Doesn’t work that way on an iPad. Used this after researching on internet. “GoGCN” got me the the GCN kit but not the SLOWTWITCH kit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How are you getting to the promo screen on your iPad? I just tried using my Bluetooth keyboard by typing “P” and nothing happened.

Checked into Zwift and found this:
https://zwiftinsider.com/ios-faq/

This states that you cant access the kits from and iOS device, only from a Mac or PC. But you’re being able to get the GCN kit would bring that into question.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had this same problem. Jordan Rapp replied and suggested that I already had it in my kit selection and that was why the promo code didn't appear to be working. Sure enough, when I looked really hard, scroll way way to the right, it was actually there all along. I clicked on it and rode away in ST style!
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As others have mentioned- you need to get into Zwift from a non-iOS device ( latop, pc etc), then once you are riding hit the P on your keyboard. Enter SLOWTWITCH into the promo code box and the kit will be loaded into your selections!
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [Zissou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do we do this with Apple TV? I log into my account on my Mac and see no option for a discount or promo

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're working on moving away from the in-game promo codes to ones you can enter on my.zwift.com. Let me see if I can shift the Slowtwitch promo code to a web-based one. As iOS/TVOS grows, it's more of a hassle for more of our users.

I can also set up any/all of the group rides/workouts to be jersey unlock (just finish the ride to unlock). I only haven't done that because there's the public promo code.

Lemme know what y'all prefer.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I totally just signed up for Zwift this week and was unaware of any discount codes.... can I retroactively apply one? I'd also like to ride the ST jersey. I use the Apple TV and can access my account on a Mac thru Chrome.

Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
I totally just signed up for Zwift this week and was unaware of any discount codes.... can I retroactively apply one? I'd also like to ride the ST jersey. I use the Apple TV and can access my account on a Mac thru Chrome.

It's not a *discount* code. The promo code here is a bit of a misnomer. It *only* unlocks the Slowtwitch jersey.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rappstar wrote:
We're working on moving away from the in-game promo codes to ones you can enter on my.zwift.com. Let me see if I can shift the Slowtwitch promo code to a web-based one. As iOS/TVOS grows, it's more of a hassle for more of our users.

I can also set up any/all of the group rides/workouts to be jersey unlock (just finish the ride to unlock). I only haven't done that because there's the public promo code.

Lemme know what y'all prefer.

It would be awesome to be able to unlock the kits from the webpage. I put zwift on my iPad in order to limit excess programs on my wife’s laptop. I don’t want to reinstall it on the laptop just so I can unlock kits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a promo code for a free month, but every time i try and enter it on zwift.com it just hangs on the validating spinning wheel. i have tried different browsers, and entering it on the application/game too. seems like there is post on the forums describing the same thing happening to someone else, is this a known issue? thank you
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [jflan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not that I'm aware of. Just open a ticket with our regular support team - https://support.zwift.com/

Should be able to get you sorted no problem.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pulling this thread back from the recent past. A couple of months ago I was was able to get the Slowtwitch kit for cycling but the code has never worked for running. This morning while doing a run workout, I saw another running with the kit so I know it works!

Is there a different way to get the Slowtwitch kit for running? I've tried the in game type 'P', enter SLOWTWITCH countless times.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Pulling this thread back from the recent past. A couple of months ago I was was able to get the Slowtwitch kit for cycling but the code has never worked for running. This morning while doing a run workout, I saw another running with the kit so I know it works!

Is there a different way to get the Slowtwitch kit for running? I've tried the in game type 'P', enter SLOWTWITCH countless times.

zwift has disabled this. i'm asking them how folks who don't yet have our kit can get our kit. we have a run kit too, but danged if i know how you can get it. that is, zwift did the design work on our run kit. but the only way our run kit is available is if you are in one of our group runs. i'm hoping to figure out how to get this sorted.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I better get off my butt then and join a Slowtwitch run!

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I may be misinterpreting your post, but you can still get the Slowtwitch bike kit. I didn't know it existed outside the ST events until I saw this. I immediately tried to get it, and bingo, I am now sporting ST gear on the bike. I'll try not to embarrass ST or myself.

Mike Sparks

I have competed well, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Last edited by: Sparks: Dec 23, 20 20:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had the ST bike kit on Zwift, but some months ago I 'lost' it - I was suddenly in a generic Zwift kit. I just looked around for my kit options and the ST choice is gone. Hmmm...
Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sparks wrote:
I may be misinterpreting your post, but you can still get the Slowtwitch bike kit. I didn't know it existed outside the ST events until I saw this. I immediately tried to get it, and bingo, I am now sporting ST gear on the bike. I'll try not to embarrass ST or myself.

how did you get it? by typing P did you bring up the promo code dialogue box?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Sparks wrote:

Yes. That's exactly how I did it.

Mike Sparks

Quote Reply
Re: “SLOWTWITCH” promo code on Zwift not working! [Sparks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sparks wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Sparks wrote:

well, that's interesting. to my understanding, that function is supposed to have been disabled.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Sparks wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Sparks wrote:

well, that's interesting. to my understanding, that function is supposed to have been disabled.

Trust, but verify! ;-)

Mike Sparks

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Sparks wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Sparks wrote:

No definitely not disabled. They just don't add any new promo codes in game to unlock stuff anymore.

Quote Reply

Prev Next