Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[Q]: Di2 Junction Box Mount for Vukka Aero
Quote | Reply
Forgive my ignorance in advance but I'm new to Di2 and I'm not super happy with my LBS' current solution.

Problem: Need ideal Di2 junction box mount location for new BH Aero RC build with Vuka Aero bars.

Current solution: Still playing with the correct stem but current one is Bontrager 80mm (-17). LBS built a custom Di2 mount for that stem. It's not super clean but doable for now.

I definitely need a -25 stem to best replicate my fit on my old bike. Might need a 90mm stem too which will make the current solution a little cleaner. Either way, LBS says their supplier doesn't have a -25 Bontrager stem in 80mm or 90mm (or they don't seem to make them anymore?). Of course, this all assumes the best solution is an under-stem mount which I'm sure is not a good assumption.

I'm sure there are other solutions out there but an hour or so of Googling shit isn't yielding anything great so far.

I would appreciate any help whatsoever.
Quote Reply
Re: [Q]: Di2 Junction Box Mount for Vukka Aero [lakerfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about installing a EW-RS910 Junction A in an extension. It takes a little modification work to make it fit. But it is very clean when done. Several on the forum have done this.

Last edited by: exxxviii: Apr 22, 18 7:44
Quote Reply
Re: [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exxxviii wrote:
What about installing a EW-RS910 Junction A in an extension. It takes a little modification work to make it fit. But it is very clean when done. Several on the forum have done this.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ent;postatt_id=12998

Ok... That seems like a complete no-brainer.

Of course, when I went to go talk to my LBS about it, he said, "Oh yeah, I didn't mention the EW-RS910 to you?"

Thanks.
Quote Reply