Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

$40 for GNC, what to buy?
Quote | Reply
So groupon has a $40 gift card for $19 so with my $20 groupon bonus I got for signing up I just got $40 to spend at GNC for free.....problem is, I have no idea what to get....A little background on me: eat decently healthy, could do better, into half iron distance and below, and also heavily into crossfit(done because strength is a requirement for my job, not to help my tris).....Any input on what to get? I was thinking about getting some coconut water because that seems to be the new rave right now....Don't take any multivitamins or anything so i'll probably pick up some of that?..
Quote Reply
Re: $40 for GNC, what to buy? [fire34fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
52 serving tub of powder of IM Perform drink.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: $40 for GNC, what to buy? [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll look into that.....am kinda bummed they dont sell gu's or cliff bars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They sell the Powerbar brand gels.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: $40 for GNC, what to buy? [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
They sell the Powerbar brand gels.
thanks i'll probably pick up a few...any other ideas?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whey

Quote | Reply
Dunno what proteins they sell. Look for Allmax Isoflex or truscience trutein. or XF ultrapeptide 2.0

Michael J. Pelechaty
Brewer, Black Box Brewing Co.

"Yeah, I was depressed for a little while, but then I remembered how awesome I am."
Quote Reply
Re: $40 for GNC, what to buy? [Cheddar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cheddar wrote:
Dunno what proteins they sell. Look for Allmax Isoflex or truscience trutein. or XF ultrapeptide 2.0

I'm checking out the truscience trutein....Ordered a few samples off the site...I like the fact that you can get some samples (it's like $1.50 per sample) before buying a big a** 2 or 5lb bag and getting something you dont like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah and they are a solid company that stands behind their product. The coloclate covered banana seriously tastes amazing. I could drink it for fun. also the new cinnabun is supposed to be fantastical. I went on a limb and ordered 5 lbs of each off a 4th of july deal :D. should keep me busy for a while.

Michael J. Pelechaty

"Yeah, I was depressed for a little while, but then I remembered how awesome I am."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make sure to go in the first week of the month that's when GNC has their BOGO and big % off. The rest of the time I find GNC to be 20% or more, sometimes way more, expensive than Vitamin Shoppe or other health food stores.

-All You Haters Suck My Balls-
Quote Reply
Re: $40 for GNC, what to buy? [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trash Talk wrote:
Make sure to go in the first week of the month that's when GNC has their BOGO and big % off. The rest of the time I find GNC to be 20% or more, sometimes way more, expensive than Vitamin Shoppe or other health food stores.
unfortunately I can't use this to buy things that are on sale but I will remember this for the future!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
another great supp if they have it controlled labs orange oximega greens. really any controlled labs stuff other than glyergrow as glycerol is illegal

Michael J. Pelechaty

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cheddar wrote:
another great supp if they have it controlled labs orange oximega greens. really any controlled labs stuff other than glyergrow as glycerol is illegal
I'll check out the greens as well..dont think they sell the controlled labs brand, but i think they sell the amazing grass brand which I had checked out before.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the main benefit to the CL greens is they actually taste good on their own so you actually want to drink it. if they sell SNS focus xt is worth a look in the pre workout catagory.

Michael J. Pelechaty

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Protein...It's da bomb! Use it in all of my post workout smoothies.
Quote Reply
Re: $40 for GNC, what to buy? [mroger82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
seems like whey protein is the common factor. looks like whey it is!
Quote Reply