Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
"The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING"
Quote | Reply
This quote is from my roommate. What do you think?
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha!

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has your roommate been to Walmart or a major theme park in the last 20 years?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The majority of Americans would not finish the swim without a wetsuit.
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [turningscrews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turningscrews wrote:
The majority of Americans would not finish the swim without a wetsuit.

Uh, the majority of americans would not even finish the swim WITH a wetsuit ...

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or a non-motorized boat.

--Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
APKTRI wrote:

What is your roommate smoking ... ?

;^)

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So this is who Cervelo is making the p5x for...

...it all makes a lot of sense now.

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [georged] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i've been part of internet communities for 25 years, running this forum for 15 years, i've seen a lot, but this is the first time i've seen a guy running around from thread to thread stalking... a bike. bravo!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let's start with him/her! Lanzarote is the next northern hemisphere IM in 1 month. Good Luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is your roommate a triathlete?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [cloy26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy26 wrote:

Yes. He has (obviously) never done an Ironman, or a 70.3 for that matter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
APKTRI wrote:
cloy26 wrote:

Is your roommate a dick?
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [Burhed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Burhed wrote:
Has your roommate been to Walmart or a major theme park in the last 20 years?

This.
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:
APKTRI wrote:
cloy26 wrote:

Is your roommate a dick?

Yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well this is interesting. http://time.com/...s-swimming-campaign/
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [georged] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
georged wrote:
So this is who Cervelo is making the p5x for...

...it all makes a lot of sense now.

Just stop........

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was shocked when I started doing tris and found out how many people I know that either can't swim or can only swim enough to not drown.

Bit of an eye opener.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gmh39 wrote:
I was shocked when I started doing tris and found out how many people I know that either can't swim or can only swim enough to not drown.

Bit of an eye opener.

Ditto. I always thought the general standard of swimming was good in Australia till I took up triathlon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With an estimated population of 324,863,000 for 2017 and 66,2% of them are in the age between 15 and 64. The majority counts the half plus one and hopefully 91.7% of them are healthy enough to sbr. With that number in a national lions team every member swims 0.038mm bikes 1.83m and runs 0.42mm. It's not a academic research but it should work ..

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Apr 22, 17 21:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How many dentists do you think can make the cutoff w/o any training.......Is you room mate a dentist?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
APKTRI wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
APKTRI wrote:
cloy26 wrote:

Is your roommate a dick?

Yes.

The next question is obviously, is your roommate on slowtwitch?

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: "The majority of Americans can make the Ironman cutoff with NO TRAINING" [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gmh39 wrote:

I was shocked when I started tris and found out how many people could swim better than ME!..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A troll post if there ever was one.
Your roommate is a dick and totally full of shit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
APKTRI wrote:

I seriously watched a dude and his significant other drive less than 100 ft from the grocery store to the liquor store in an F 350 diesel dually. Totally "average looking" people ( neither obese nor physically handicapped). If you need an F350 to go 100 ft, there is 0 probability you could make even a 1/2 Oly.

Your roommate is a dildo. We should recognize how hard people work to complete any triathlon. It ain't easy.
Quote Reply

Prev Next