Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
"The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History"
Quote | Reply
Someone I know recently received this in an email:

"The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History

Never in the history of sport has there ever been a product that gives an athlete a 13.8% increase in peak performance output like Accelerate Advantage.

The accelerate device increases the oxygen intake to an athlete’s red blood cells which allows more energy to be converted from the glucose. In layman’s terms the device essentially adds more air to the fuel of the body to work more powerfully similarly to how a turbo charger works for a car.

The concept behind Accelerate Advantage

Accelerate Advantage is a magnetic breathing device. When air is breathed in through the device, it passes through a magnetic field and the oxygen, being paramagnetic, develops a magnetic charge. The magnetized oxygen is then drawn into the lungs and on the iron binding sites of the haemoglobin, where its magnetic charge is imparted on a number of different molecular and biological systems. This accelerates the absorption of oxygen into the blood stream and the magnetic charge is pulsed around the body enhancing the efficiency of the nervous, cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems. Clinical trials conducted on athletes and asthma suffers showed significant increased athletic performance and a cessation of corticosteroid therapy.

Accelerate Advantage was tested in one of the largest clinical trials ever held in South Africa, under the auspices of the world renowned South African Sports Science Institute, headed by internationally acclaimed sports scientist, Dr Tim Noakes. The study itself was conducted by Dr Craig Roberts, well known sports doctor who is also the Springbok team Doctor and celebrity writer for sports magazines.

The results of the clinical trial showed that, properly used, Accelerate would give athletes an increase in their Peak Performance Output by a staggering 13.8%. This result out performs its nearest rival by nearly 300%! “Accelerate is a world first”, quipped Dr Craig Roberts “it will forever change the ways athletes train”.

John Smit,

Captain of the world champions rugby team, “The Springboks”, enthuses about the advantage of Accelerate...

The increase in stamina and endurance to get up one more time when you’ve taken that last big hit...is what Accelerate gives you. That extra edge! That’s the difference between winning and losing.”

Eight world champions from different sporting disciplines were given a device and have since endorsed The Accelerate Advantage. Their testimonials are freely available on our website www.acceleratefitnessequipment.com.

Russell White, trainer and fitness coach “extraordinaire” states simply “if you are serious about sports, you need this product”.

The great thing about the Accelerate device is that it is the same size as a cell phone and is easily worn on a lanyard around the neck. It comes with a built in beeper to remind you to use it. Nothing could be easier. This is a real boon for athletes on the move. It is portable, safe to use, with worldwide patents ensuring that there will be no cheap knock offs of a world class product.

13.8 % more Peak Performance Output (PPO) for an athlete is a massive discovery in itself, however, research has found that there are many added benefits of using Accelerate Advantage, namely:

· More oxygen which will turbo-charge the energy system by enabling the body to convert more glucose into energy.
· Reduced heart rate during effort, relieving heart strain and creating more stamina. Cardiac failure is the number one killer in the world.
· The oxygenation will also improve perceived levels of exhaustion so athletes feel more powerful and can push through the toughest challenges.
· Improved immune response, so an athlete will not be sidelined too often through illness, thus saving medical costs and maintaining performance momentum.
· A positive effect on cell growth improves muscle development, which will save fortunes on expensive supplements or increase the efficacy of supplements taken.
· Improved repair to damaged enzymes enabling quicker recovery after exertion reducing the need for additional supplements.
· Increased calcium influx strengthens the skeletal system, accelerating damaged bone repair and what is more, this is great for those who suffer from bone degeneration issues like osteoporosis.
· More oxygen flowing through the body which helps with skin regeneration and ageing by positively affecting collagen growth
No matter what sport you or your customers play, and no matter what level you all participate at, all athletes strive to improve their performance. So if you are a professional athlete, or just a social Sunday golfer, Accelerate will improve every aspect of your game and of your life.

Accelerate is the difference between winning and losing!"
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [Andrew Coggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No disclaimer, so, I assume you endorse this, correct?

Steve

http://www.PeaksCoachingGroup.com
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [Andrew Coggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why are you posting other people's emails?

--------------------------------------

http://www.whydoesgodhateamputees.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love how they claim all these cardiac benefits, yet all their endorsements are from motorcycle people, or downhll mtn bike ppl...clealry those guys are the experts in human power generation, just like triathletes are experts in motor oil selection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Cartels: Serotta, Zipp 2001, Guru, eh?
-"It was kinda long and then i got really tired"
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [clyde_s_dale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I love how they claim all these cardiac benefits, yet all their endorsements are from motorcycle people, or downhll mtn bike ppl...clealry those guys are the experts in human power generation, just like triathletes are experts in motor oil selection

You ever done a 1-2 hour motorcross race? Take a look at the guys that do those races. Some of the most buff and in shape guys you will ever meet.
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [RichardS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Why are you posting other people's emails?
It was a press release sent to them, not a personal email, and I obtained permission before sharing it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only 13.8% improvement .... that seems to be a rather modest "improvement" by the supplement industry standards .... thanks for the good laugh. I hope it really isn't true for the claimed endorsements;-)
Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They'll make more money on their worthless product than most of us make doing whatever it is we do for a living.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

You ever done a 1-2 hour motorcross race? Take a look at the guys that do those races. Some of the most buff and in shape guys you will ever meet.
They want the magnetic effect to stay on their bikes ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [S McGregor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
No disclaimer, so, I assume you endorse this, correct?
Let's just say that I am disappointed that they didn't seek my opinion. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At first I was confused, then I saw in the middle of the ad:

Accelerate Advantage was tested in one of the largest clinical trials ever held in South Africa, under the auspices of the world renowned South African Sports Science Institute, headed by internationally acclaimed sports scientist, Dr Tim Noakes. The study itself was conducted by Dr Craig Roberts, well known sports doctor who is also the Springbok team Doctor and celebrity writer for sports magazines.

And now it all makes sense.
Either way, to rip on the ad even further, anything using the mysterious power of magnets is moronic.

Would be nice if they could link the actual study, maybe I missed it.
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [dcsxtri10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I hope it really isn't true for the claimed endorsements;-)
It appears that they are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
clearly, you are not a celebrity writer for sports magazines. maybe they felt your personality just wasn't, uh, magnetic enough?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Putting magnets in your nose is cheaper and just as effective.
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [dawhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
maybe they felt your personality just wasn't, uh, magnetic enough?
Hey now! I've been known to repel more than just a few people.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Between this and PowerCranks, I see a bright future ahead of me.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [Jagerstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Would be nice if they could link the actual study, maybe I missed it.
If you drill down into the website a bit there is a brief write-up. Based on appearances, I'm guessing that the study hasn't been submitted for publication yet (or it has and was rejected...I didn't attempt to reconstruct any sort of timeline). In any case, the improvement appears to be a type I error, since the placebo group also improved significantly in a number of measures (which makes you wonder why Dr. Roberts endorsed the product so strongly).
Last edited by: Andrew Coggan: Sep 21, 09 9:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow!

Seems that with this device, some Gary Hall Sr. supplementation (http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...t_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;), and some of Frank's powercranks we should all improve our VO2Max by what 50%??

Some of the citations on the link were laughable - the one about transcrainial magnetic waves improving depression caught my eye.

Think they should at least increase the price point to the level that it is almost cost prohibitive for most people so that it becomes all that more appealing.
Also maybe they could make a deluxe model with a resistance unit attached - just think of the additional benefit.

KLG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brian Capper, Motard Champion, endorses this!!!

how can I resist...where is my credit card???

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah I found it too.
I noticed that the control II and placebo had improved, as well as they improved at different rates, which should not have happened.

Glanced at the original publications (their inspirations) and all those experiments seemed to be done in a magnetic field, 100% of the time.
So unless the Accelerate is a vest with polar front and back, the magnetically charged oxygen won't last past the device.
Last edited by: Jagerstar: Sep 21, 09 9:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am considering buying this marvel of modern technology. However, I am already experiencing the 1000-fold increase in athletic prowess I get from the bio-magnetic titanium bracelets I wear. Do you know if these two products are compatible? Would they simply cancel each other out? Or would they turn my body into some super-powered magnet capable of picking small pennies up off the ground?
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [Yknot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Would they simply cancel each other out? Or would they turn my body into some super-powered magnet capable of picking small pennies up off the ground?
Well, if you're not getting the results you want it could be time for some change.
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [RChung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So this should take an hour off my IM times, awesome! I know its legit because MX and Motard(?) drivers have tested it.

Does it include the smoke and mirrors or are those separate?
Quote Reply
Re: "The Greatest Breakthrough in the Health and Fitness World in Modern History" [RChung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Would they simply cancel each other out? Or would they turn my body into some super-powered magnet capable of picking small pennies up off the ground?
Well, if you're not getting the results you want it could be time for some change.
Oh, my, that is funny!

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IT IS BETTER THAN EPO, THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH CHEAPER
Quote Reply

Prev Next