Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"The Beach" tri/USAT Championships - any details?
Quote | Reply
I just heard about a new race in Long Beach, CA called "The Beach" triathlon (www.thebeachtri.com) that will take place on June 25th. It looks like they are going to have an olympic distance race for the elites and a sprint distance race for age groupers. The web site doesn't have any info on the course, etc - does any one know anything about this race? Thanks for your help....the date works well for me and I'd like to do the sprint if the course looks fun.
Quote Reply
Re: "The Beach" tri/USAT Championships - any details? [ck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With two intl distance races in SoCal the same day (Ventura and San Diego), you might have a low turnout for the sprint distance if you enter.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: "The Beach" tri/USAT Championships - any details? [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you'd be suprised at the turnout of the Long Beach Race.

It's the Pro National Championship also.
Quote Reply
Re: "The Beach" tri/USAT Championships - any details? [RandyMoss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't doubt the Oly distance will be a great one...just wondering how the sprint would do. I would have liked to enter that if AG'ers were allowed to enter the Oly distance.

------------------
Quote Reply
Re: "The Beach" tri/USAT Championships - any details? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's also a tier 1 junior race, meaning it's a big race for us.
Quote Reply
Re: "The Beach" tri/USAT Championships - any details? [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jay

I might look into it. Short but kinda local for me.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: "The Beach" tri/USAT Championships - any details? [Longboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear ya Bob. I already entered the SD tri. Should be interesting as they describe the course as "hilly".

------------------
Quote Reply