Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"So where'd you get that hickey?"
Quote | Reply
Yes my wetsuit loves me. Or hates me!

The mark on the neck is not only embarrassing, but even a little painful. All scratchy. Tried to rub some moisturizer on it, but that only made it sting. Badly!

When you get the ol' wetsuit hickey,

1. How do you encourage it to heal?, and

2. What do you do next time you put the wetsuit on? Other than generous Body Glide? I dread the moment...
Quote Reply
Re: "So where'd you get that hickey?" [Oleander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use vasaline instead of bodyglide and has worked every time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vaseline will cause the neoprene to rot, stick with the Bodyglide or Pam. No petroleum based products as they will damage the suit. I used to get them if I didn't use the bodyglide but now I have a T1, it's not an issue anymore.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Remember where the "hickey" is, and put bodyglide on that one little spot next time you wear your wetsuit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a sixth grade teacher and one of my students asked me about my hickey the other day. I told her that it was from my wetsuit and she said something like, "Yeah, right, Mr. Pomerantz. What does Mrs. Pomerantz think about that?" I the proceeded to tell her that if she continued along those lines she would be losing more and more points off of her next quiz. More lube is needed the next time I use it.

Adam
Quote Reply