Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Share the road" License plate coming to Colorado!
Quote | Reply
I am excited, as the Governor of Colorado signed this bill into law Sunday after riding 65 miles in the popular Elephant Rock Ride here.

www.BicycleColorado.org/to/ShareTheRoad
Quote Reply
Re: "Share the road" License plate coming to Colorado! [Willrace4food] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know where to get some good "Share the Road" stickers?

Quote Reply
Re: "Share the road" License plate coming to Colorado! [Willrace4food] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ALREADY PREORDERED!!!!! All the way from Kona. :)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that's awesome.

i want one!

i don't think they're coming to pennsylvania soon, though.

-charles
Quote Reply
Re: "Share the road" License plate coming to Colorado! [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah. We really need that atitude in New York. But cyclists are more often hit by cars or arrested than encouraged to exist.

http://trigalwins.blogspot.com

...the only thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Our's in KY:

A little aside, when this plate was announced, the Louisville Bike Club forum was up in arms that the state would dare to also include a runner on the plate.
Quote Reply
Re: "Share the road" License plate coming to Colorado! [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the Kentucky design better, but I'll be ordering the Colorado one for sure. Is that plate popular there?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been pleasantly surprised how many I see. I have been unpleasantly surprised about how many times I get buzzed by a car with the plate.
Quote Reply
Re: "Share the road" License plate coming to Colorado! [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"the Louisville Bike Club forum was up in arms that the state would dare to also include a runner on the plate"

That's hilarious! "Let's get the runner off there, he doesn't deserve to be NOT run over...."
Quote Reply
Re: "Share the road" License plate coming to Colorado! [10-4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Knowing what I know about that club, it doesn't surprise me. Most get very indignant on motorists knowing the traffic laws as it relates to cyclists, but they didn't know that runners/walkers have the right to be on the road as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to order one. I think the law says 2000 have to be pre-ordered for it to take effect.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply