Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Juice Plus" and vitamins.
Quote | Reply
http://www.juiceplus.com/...us.html#.VMKEpS5iNVc

Hi. I had a conversation with a rep for this brand. I know nothing about it, has anyone heard or is anyone using Juice Plus? Thoughts? Part II of my post, I had used with what I think is success, First Endurance Multi-V. No burbing taste, pee isn't wicked yellow, my rationale is my body is absorbing rather than ridding the contents of the Multi V. When I shared this with the Juice Plus rep, she said flat out, "Vitamins are toxic." I said, "What about..." She interrupted with, "Vitamins are toxic. Period." Thoughts? Again, I've done well (I think anyway) with the Multi V and for the record, I think Optygen HP helps, point being, I trust First Endurance if distinguishing vitamin brands means anything to the discussion. Thanks for the comments.
Quote Reply
Re: "Juice Plus" and vitamins. [RK250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think vitamins are fine, juice plus is a great product, as a vitamin. Stick with what works, no big gains will come from taking juice plus over what you are doing now.

USAC, Health and Nutrition Coach
http://www.echelonhealthcoaching.com
use code SLOWTWITCH for %15 off
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If that's your thing juicefestiv is way cheaper!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RK250 wrote:
http://www.juiceplus.com/content/JuicePlus/en/what-is-juice-plus/what-is-juice-plus.html#.VMKEpS5iNVc

Hi. I had a conversation with a rep for this brand. I know nothing about it, has anyone heard or is anyone using Juice Plus? Thoughts? Part II of my post, I had used with what I think is success, First Endurance Multi-V. No burbing taste, pee isn't wicked yellow, my rationale is my body is absorbing rather than ridding the contents of the Multi V. When I shared this with the Juice Plus rep, she said flat out, "Vitamins are toxic." I said, "What about..." She interrupted with, "Vitamins are toxic. Period." Thoughts? Again, I've done well (I think anyway) with the Multi V and for the record, I think Optygen HP helps, point being, I trust First Endurance if distinguishing vitamin brands means anything to the discussion. Thanks for the comments.

Pretty sure I'd never buy anything from anyone who makes that claim.
Quote Reply
Re: "Juice Plus" and vitamins. [ratherbeswimmin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Granted, she was trying to emphasis where their product was coming from but you're right. It was an extreme statement.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife tried juice plus despite my protests but I can tell you she tried is for 3-4 weeks and felt horrible.....like really weird. Bottom line is that we now have like a 60 day supply sitting around that will never get used. Save your money and eat some fruit and veggies every day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have no major diseases, and eat kinda sorta normal food with a fruit or veggie every no and then, you DON'T need vitamins or juice plus. All crap. You will pee it out.

99% chance the vitamins will do nothing.
.09% chance the vitamins will hurt you
.01% chance the vitamins will help you.

People take vitamins with bad science. Don't take a vitamin and go WHEEE I FEEL BETTER. Useless. Placebo effect. Go get a blood workup of your vitamin levels. Most people will be fine. If you live in a cold place and it is winter, you will be low on vitamin D. Add some vitamin D. If you are a woman, you may be low iron. Add some iron. Then get re-tested to confirm blood levels went up.

Just taking vitamins to take vitamins is stupid, a waste of money, and potentially harmful.
Quote Reply
Re: "Juice Plus" and vitamins. [TunaBoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm certainly not challenging you, I hear you, but I'd love to see a response from First Endurance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RK250 wrote:
I'm certainly not challenging you, I hear you, but I'd love to see a response from First Endurance.

First endurance makes money off people not understanding science. What would they say? "Our stuff is all crap, we just try to scare people into buying it"

And why would Juice Plus say that vitamins are better?

Never ever go to someone with something to sell, and get advice! It will never be unbiased! (see my previous thread on why it is a scam when bike shops offer bike fitting services ;) )
Last edited by: TunaBoo: Jan 23, 15 12:50
Quote Reply