Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Fix It!" The Slowtwitch hijack of Oscar Rogers: Saddle Edition [bluntandy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluntandy wrote:
I wonder what the Pro fitters think of my current situation. I tend to rotate saddles, especially lately during lock down. I find if I'm on the tt bike on the turbo any saddle starts to irritate after a while. I have two ism saddles and a dash. Each have different shape and padding and therefore distribute my weight differently.

Not a pro fitter, but have this same issue at times on TT bike on trainer and I found lifting the front by putting something under the riser block (3-4”) helped me - especially if multiple days. Use one day, remove the next. Add after an hour, etc.

I miss you "Sports Night"
Quote Reply
Re: "Fix It!" The Slowtwitch hijack of Oscar Rogers: Saddle Edition [bluntandy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluntandy wrote:
I wonder what the Pro fitters think of my current situation. I tend to rotate saddles, especially lately during lock down. I find if I'm on the tt bike on the turbo any saddle starts to irritate after a while. I have two ism saddles and a dash. Each have different shape and padding and therefore distribute my weight differently.

that's an interesting solution! At the very least, you're going to learn a lot about how you ride different saddles and be very intimate with your pedal stroke and attention to detail in setting up your saddle height and setback.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply

Prev Next