Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Feel" of Joule 2.0 interval button
Quote | Reply
Last night I noticed that my Joule 2 Interval button feels "different" than the mode button.

The mode button has a solid feel and a little click like action when depressed, whereas the interval button does not.

has anybody else noticed this - or am I perhaps seeing the beginnings of an issue with the interval button.
Quote Reply
Re: "Feel" of Joule 2.0 interval button [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mode feels the same as Interval to me. But I'll pay more attention to it tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is it with you and PM's? btw, when I spoke to PT the other day about an issue I was having, they assured me that the distance & time differences did not occur with the joule, it is a lyc problem only.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: "Feel" of Joule 2.0 interval button [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess I bring out the best in them.

Yeah no speed/time/distance issues with the joule. the interval button just feels soft "all of a sudden"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your button has ED!

But seriously, how do you like it? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one soon.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Feb 4, 11 14:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one of the early Joule (so i am told) and the interval button is softer, but still functional, no issues. the joystick on the other hand is an other story.

Owner of a few Speed Concepts since 2011.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My interval button feels just like my mode button.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to understand your comment that Saris is saying the speed/distance issue doesn't happen with the Joule; instead, it's a little yellow computer problem only. Aren't the lyc and the Joule one and the same? My lyc came in a box that says Joule 2.0. What's the difference?
Quote Reply
Re: "Feel" of Joule 2.0 interval button [Eileen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LYC != Joule 2.0
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh. Joule versus Joule 2.0. Got it. Too bad I have the 2.0 (though FWIW, the interval button feels the same as my mode button when I depress either of them on my lyc)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, the LYC is the Cervo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Joule: http://trisports.com/...eart-rate-strap.html

The LYC that has the time/distance/mileage issues: http://trisports.com/...ycling-computer.html

Hope that helps.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Helps a ton. Thank you. Though now that I understand the difference, I will respectfully disagree with Saris. My Joule has distance issues -- and up to date firmware. Thanks for clarifying the difference, though. All this time I thought I had a lyc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't tell the difference with mine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep. Of course now that you've pointed it out I'm noticing it more and more. No "click" with Int like Mode. Getting harder and harder to switch from Total Ride to Int and back and forth. Called saris. They said I can send it in for replacement. I still love the joule and love saris and their service.
Quote Reply