Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"$10,326.99 USD raised by this forum for the CAF charity" Heather
Quote | Reply
....i thought that was a better headline!!!!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: "$10,326.99 USD raised by this forum for the CAF charity" Heather [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great job man. Thanks so much for starting this. You have done an awesome job. BTW- how's the new place working out? Like riding right from your door without having to fight cars? Hope you and the boys are doing well. Oh yeah and the wife too... where's her sister again? ;-)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: "$10,326.99 USD raised by this forum for the CAF charity" Heather [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey hey markavan.....great to hear from you my friend.....

.....the new place is great....just last night we sat out on the big terrace off our bedroom, the boys were asleep and we enjoyed the peace and quiet looking at the reflection of the moon over the beach and sea in the distance.....life is good...

...I can't believe I live in this place now....I have lived in such dumps when I was a student for example and more recently in small apartments.....so this new place is blowing my mind......the kids are now growing up amongst trees and grass as opposed to the concrete jungle we were in before.....

Thank you GOD!!!!!!!!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: "$10,326.99 USD raised by this forum for the CAF charity" Heather [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh yes, the sister....heh heh heh.....maybe if you come over to this part of the world you can seduce her from the arms of her current man....heh heh heh......that would be bad karma though.....heh heh heh

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: "$10,326.99 USD raised by this forum for the CAF charity" Heather [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"$10,326.99 USD raised by this forum for the CAF charity"

Awesome!!! Great job everyone!

~Jason

"luck is at the intersection of preparation and opportunity"

http://www.drinkmorecustomwater.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bet that if you auctioned your sister-in-law you would get a LOT more money! ;-)

Seriously, good job!

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: "$10,326.99 USD raised by this forum for the CAF charity" Heather [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....the Portuguese would get her for sure.....just have to report she is nicely tanned from her summer at the beach...she works for the Gibraltar Govt. and they knock off at 2:30pm every day as we have 'summer working hours" over here.....so if anyone is over this part of the world you may see her at Catalan bay, Gibraltar of an afternoon......heh heh heh

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply