Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

!Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April
Quote | Reply
Hey kids - almost time for me to check out of the Hotel ST for the winter (but you can never leave).

I'll miss you all dearly, and weep daily as I suffer thru the DT's of ST withdrawal.
Since that (increasingly large) bastard tetsuoni took away my October A race, I've got a whole lotta nothing going on now, so no real reason to stick around.

Best of luck to all at Kona, Draftwater, or whatever it is you are doing to close out your season!!!

I'll be back in plenty of time to wind up the smacktalk for AmZof '11. Come race me - all the cool kids are doing it!
Know this: I WILL CRUSH YOUR DREAMS in the F1.

Maybe I'll even swim this winter?

NAH.

Peace out, word to your mother.

Paulo knows where to find me.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: !Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gratuitous BUMP for the PM/left coast crowd.

(when I think about me, I bump myself, ooooh ooooh ooooh)

If anyone wants to be able to contact me during my extended timeout, PM tonite and we can trade email addresses.

Or PM one of the many ST "regulars" (term used loosely) who has my contact info
(doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figger oot who some of these folks might be)

I'm really going to miss finding out if SQUATTING is actually good for biking or not. I may never know now...
DAMN YOU RAPPSTAR!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!! ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Last edited by: Murphy'sLaw: Sep 30, 10 14:39
Quote Reply
Re: !Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When next we meet, you'll no doubt be accepting your first place award at AmZof...in M45-49 that is. You pretty much can take it easy (I mean easier than usual) this winter...enjoy!
Quote Reply
Re: !Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You would not be the first to do a little yapping prior to ever having raced that course.

I'll save you a beer. You'll be needing it. ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should really think twice boot this decision, Sir.

Think of the people living in the Southern Hemisphere that will be denied your infinite wisdom, smack talk, and good humor every year during their training months...

Think of the kids for goodness's sake!!

;)

goals, personal:
- under same username post st rr of Kona m80-84ag mop, tail end of the dopers finish
- shoot age from tips on par 72
- beat SuperDave in one-on-one
all within single wk- Viva Chopin, Fryderyk; Faulk, Peter; Helmsley, Sherman; Palillo, Ron; Rogers, Fred McFeely; Sanford, John Elroy; Snuka, Jimmy- and the water bottle isn't half fuller on the other side
Quote Reply
Re: !Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April [nujeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Think of the kids for goodness's sake!!"

The real loser in this whole hiatus thing is Mrs. Law...she must dread this day.

Quote Reply
Re: !Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No doubt. She's stuck w/ ML 24/7 now. Be careful what you wish for....

The folks from the Southern Hemisphere will just have to learn how to use the Search function, and suffice w/ my prior pearls of wisdom.
They are all a bunch of degenerates anyway. That's why the Northern Hemisphere is on top, beyotches!!!

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This makes my soul hurt.

Anyway, in May your dreams will be crushed so thoroughly that your next few months will be like Rocky training in the snowy mountains, only if he came back and was wholly emasculated by a beautiful rocket scientist masseuse.

------
David Roche
"The Happy Runner" book: https://www.amazon.com/...Longer/dp/1492567647
Coaching: https://swaprunning.com/
Quote Reply
Re: !Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April [DaveRoche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This makes my soul hurt.

Anyway, in May your dreams will be crushed so thoroughly that your next few months will be like Rocky training in the snowy mountains, only if he came back and was wholly emasculated by a beautiful rocket scientist masseuse.

What's that part about the beautiful rocket scientist masseuse?? I think I like the sound of that!!
Hey wait - I thought you were in law school? Did you switch majors?

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I decided law school didn't leave me enough time to do good deeds for children, so in my spare time from fighting fires and writing eloquent, yet surprisingly masculine poems, I take elementary schoolers to animal shelters and teach everyone the value of sharing.

P.S. I cannot wait to beat you by several minutes at AmZof. That way I will have enough time to sufficiently intrigue the womens so they do not vow celibacy when the limp-wristed one finishes.

------
David Roche
Quote Reply
Re: !Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April [DaveRoche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously though, I will miss you more than you know.

/blows kiss

------
David Roche
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh man, you and roach boy are 3/4 (and the banter that surrounds you two) are 3/4 of the humor here. What are we to do?

Sadness. Deep profound sadness.

The question of who is right and who is wrong has seemed to me always too small to be worth a moment's thought, while the question of what is right and what is wrong has seemed all-important.

-Albert J. Nock
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only way you finish several minutes in front of me at AmZof, is if you are racing Canadian Women's JV (short course) and I'm doing the F1.

Hopefully Cassie will at least bring chilled Cosmos for you this year. You'd think they'd heard of ice in Canuckistan?

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What'chll be up to in the spare, non ST time?
Quote Reply
Re: !Vaya con Dios! Internet hiatus begins 10/1. See you in April [jdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clubbing baby seals. Helps keep my DREAM CRUSHING skillz sharp. And pays the rent.

Plus, baby seal bellies deep-fried almost tastes like bacon. mmmMMMmmm bacon growwllllll.....

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're worse than my 70 year old aunts and 90 year old grandma when the party's over......it's usually 30 minutes after they first say good-bye that they end up walking out the door...

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply