Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
whats up with the nipple's
Quote | Reply
I was looking at zoot's website for some clothing and noticed that all the photos for women's clothing all have the nipple showing. What is up with that.
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [spintela] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't get it either but must be the newest craze! Doesn't look great to me but I bet if you posted on the main forum the guys could explain the appeal. I say go buy some petals (those floral adhesive stickers you can bandaid them up with).

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG, you're right! No wonder I don't like anything I'm seeing for new tri-tops. Subliminally I'm seeing nipples on all of them and don't want MY nipples to show so I don't like them.

Stooopid boys run these catalogs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG really? I would *not want that. I am older (40-49 AG) and I am from a more modest era....

I ordered a really cute new tri top, which I will certainly keep because of the styling/print...but yeah when I put it on I was astonished at how thin the fabric was. I am still trying to figure out how to wear it..bra + tri top will still = "skittle smuggling", to borrow a phrase.

~~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wore a bright yellow Zoot tri top at IM CDA for the run and realized after dumping water on my head that my top was now a whole lot more see through. I found this out because every guy going by me on the out and back was not looking me in the eyes if you know what I mean. Weak! At the time they advertised that their lining was good for "modesty" and I totally bought into it. HA!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A few years back someone was adverstising a bra (regular, not sporty) that had built in erect nipples. WTH?? Crazy.

I got teased by a teammate a couple of weeks ago while riding in the cold wind. I turned to say something to him and he said "Jeez, you almost knocked me off my bike with those".

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remember the episode of Sex and the City when Miranda wore the fake nipples and the guys couldn't stop staring? Too funny!
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [fitzie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For as small as they are, they have tremendous power.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reminds me of Seinfeld:

[Jerry's Apartment]
ELAINE: Anyway so Fred and I are going to do some volunteer work for that Church on Amsterdam.
JERRY: Oh, volunteer work!. See that's what I like about the holiday season. That's the true spirit of Christmas. People being helped by people other than me. That makes me feel good inside. Look at what we have here. [mail]. A Christmas card from Laine. You didn't have to go to all that trouble.
ELAINE: It was no trouble. My assistant did the whole thing.
JERRY: I didn't even see the picture. How did it come out?
ELAINE: Well, you know. It's a picture?
JERRY: Oh yeah. Look at that. Looks good. Kramer did a good job.
ELAINE: Yeah, well. How hard is it to take a picture?
JERRY: ... um ...
ELAINE: What?
JERRY: Did you look at look at this picture carefully?
ELAINE: Carefully?
JERRY: Because I'm not sure and and and correct me if I'm wrong but I think I see ... a nipple.
ELAINE: What?
JERRY: Here. Take a look. What, what is that?
ELAINE: (gasps) Oh my God! That's my nipple.
JERRY: That's what I thought.
ELAINE: That's my nipple. My nipple's exposed. I sent this card to hundreds of people! My parents. My boss. Uh, Nana and Papa.
JERRY: DIDN'T YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE?
ELAINE: Oh God I didn't notice. Oh, what am I going to do? You know your whole life you go through painstaking efforts to hide your nipple and then BOOM, suddenly hundreds of people get their own personal shot of it.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you women are making too much out of this ... ;-)

JERRY: What? So what? It's a nipple. A little round circular protuberance. What's the big deal? See everybody's got them. See I got them. [Lifts shirt]

KRAMER: I got them too. [Lifts shirt]

JERRY: Everybody's got them!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wore a Zoot one piece racing suit without a sports bra for my first HIM (I'm poorly endowed). It was 95 degrees at the finish line, but the way my nips were standing at attention in the race photo you'd think I could cut glass with them. So every tri top worn in public is bolstered with a sports bra from then on.
I must say that the nippin' out does get alot of attention at the races. So while I was no where near the top of my age group, I was a podium contender for nipple/areolar erection.
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry ladies :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Men like to say it's not a big deal but then I hear my husband comment about "nipping out" and I know exactly what you guys are thinking. We go running by and you think:

"I'm suffering on this run but here comes a chick and check it out! High beams ahead! Wow! She's going to hurt someone with those things!"

I don't want to know what you think after that but if you think girls don't know you're looking then you are crazy. We know!

Women, we need to come up with a response to men staring at us in this state. I imagine Elaine would run over to the perp and stuff his face in her breasts and yell,

"Here get a good look!"

My husband might not like me doing that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Women, we need to come up with a response to men staring at us in this state. I imagine Elaine would run over to the perp and stuff his face in her breasts and yell,

"Here get a good look!"

No, no, no, no! To reference Seinfeld, again (does Seinfeld have all the answers?):

"They're real, and they're spectacular".

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Here get a good look!"

- FANTASTIC idea!

- It will be our little secret ... ;-)

Look, it's not like we INTENTIONALLY look. It is an involuntary response. It's like cleavage. We have no control over it! We are like those fish with the eyes that move independent of the head! Don't hate us for things we cannot control...

Pro triathlete [Edit: Probably should not use her name w/o permission] tells a great story about doing the Spirit of Racine 1/2 IM a few years ago when it was insanely hot. It is a 2 loop run. She gets to the aid station at mile 6 and runs to the table, grabs a couple cups of ice, pulls open her tri top, and dumps down the ice ... exposing herself to a 14 year old boy in the process, who stands gaping. On the second loop, as she comes by, there are a line of male volunteers, all standing w/ 2 cups of ice each for her, yelling, "here you go! Over here! Ice here!"

Ok, some men are pigs ... ;-p

Last edited by: JSA: Apr 9, 08 18:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and you must be the type that talks to the breast and not to the face...ha...joke....really why do men do that
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>>Ok, some men are pigs ... ;-p <<

SOME????????????????????????? ;-)

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
...talks to the breast and not to the face...ha...joke....really why do men do that
Because we can't see your ass from where we're standing?

(please note the pink, it's just a joke...)
Smelly

ErgVideo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
and you must be the type that talks to the breast and not to the face...ha...joke....really why do men do that

It's a primal instinct! We cannot control it! Seriously, the female body is the most beautiful and amazing of all of nature's creations, which causes those of us of the more impulse-driven gender to lose our minds and look where, perhaps, we should not. But, you cannot blame us. We get to look at (lust over?) the female body. What do you get? You get to look at the male form. Ugh! In the words of Elaine Benes: "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around, like a jeep."

If the male body was as attractive as the female body, you wouldn't be looking us in the eye either! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good answer heard that one before. It is amazing how a post goes all over the place. I was just comenting on the photos on Zoots website and the fact that the model has a nipple showing on most of the photos. Thats is all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's the boys' fault, they derailed it.

:-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [Bily Lovec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No pictures indeed. I even checked out the Zoot website. I was disappointed, not much nipple-action.
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [Paul Smeulders] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Quote:
...talks to the breast and not to the face...ha...joke....really why do men do that
Because we can't see your ass from where we're standing?

That is funny! I like the mens :)
Last edited by: fitzie: Apr 14, 08 7:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Men like to say it's not a big deal but then I hear my husband comment about "nipping out" and I know exactly what you guys are thinking. We go running by and you think:

"I'm suffering on this run but here comes a chick and check it out! High beams ahead! Wow! She's going to hurt someone with those things!"

I don't want to know what you think after that but if you think girls don't know you're looking then you are crazy. We know!

"Here get a good look!"

Hmmm...stare at the offender's crotch in a very obvious and confused manner?

Seriously, don't take me too seriously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

It's a primal instinct! We cannot control it! Seriously, the female body is the most beautiful and amazing of all of nature's creations, which causes those of us of the more impulse-driven gender to lose our minds and look where, perhaps, we should not. But, you cannot blame us. We get to look at (lust over?) the female body. What do you get? You get to look at the male form. Ugh! In the words of Elaine Benes: "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around, like a jeep."

If the male body was as attractive as the female body, you wouldn't be looking us in the eye either! ;-)
The female form is a lot easier to ignore in a more professional or civilized environment. But when I'm slogging it out in a tough training session, instincts generally take over.

Although, I will say a smile from a woman usually takes my mind off of everything...everything south of the border...heck, even all the pain I'm in during a long, or tough run.

Seriously, don't take me too seriously.
Quote Reply

Prev Next