Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Cassie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
A guy in a long-sleeve cycling skin suit with narrow waist, flat stomach, round butt, defined quads, cut calves.

To. Die. For.
I will now refer you to your local velodrome. Go find a sprinter - here's a couple of friends of mine.

"Here's how you run a marathon. Step 1: You start running. Step 2: There is no step 2." - Barney (How I Met Your Mother)
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [neil_laing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yes, track men.....

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [neil_laing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yes is right :) thx for sharing!
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [kben102] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Are we talking about only the chance to ogle?
You missed my point that men want you to comment, preferably with numbers ie: 555-1212 but words work too.

Last edited by: thetodd: May 4, 09 17:15
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [thetodd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My comment was to Tristrut who said: I'd be willing to negotiate terms. In addition to my standard rate, you will need to pay travel costs, daily expenses (food, etc.), and Y membership.

But trust me, I'm worth it.

Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [kben102] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Are we talking about only the chance to ogle?
Yes. Please keep your hands to yourself....

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Last edited by: TriStrut: May 5, 09 9:51
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [scj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
. . . . 6'2". . . .200 lbs. . . .cycling legs (preferably shaved). . . . broad shoulders. . . . biceps. . . . .neat, hairy chest. . . . tight tummy. . . . tight, fit butt. . . .clean cut. . . styled hair. . . . good dresser. . . . .huge smile (nice teeth). . . . smells great!!!!

cold shower. . . .:)

"Fall down 7 times....get up 8!!"
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Cassie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I funny update........

So I got my new team-issued skinsuit yesterday - a new fabric and it looks good. I decide to try it on last night and I look at myself in the mirror and it looks sharp! I turn around to look at the back and......... YIKES !!! It's thinner than my normal skinsuit and the fact that it's primarily yellow makes it so it doesn't hide anything! Bending over would NOT produce a pretty picture. Apparently I'll be wearing my triathlon shorts under this skinsuit!

I'm just glad that I discovered this before a race, for I would have been really embarrassed......
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [cervelo3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I funny update........

So I got my new team-issued skinsuit yesterday - a new fabric and it looks good. I decide to try it on last night and I look at myself in the mirror and it looks sharp! I turn around to look at the back and......... YIKES !!! It's thinner than my normal skinsuit and the fact that it's primarily yellow makes it so it doesn't hide anything! Bending over would NOT produce a pretty picture. Apparently I'll be wearing my triathlon shorts under this skinsuit!

I'm just glad that I discovered this before a race, for I would have been really embarrassed......
Too funny. You can spare us the photo of that :)

Similar story...I have a pair of charcoal grey cycling shorts. A friend of mine said to me on a ride last year.... Are you wearing a thong under your shorts? I say...No, why? And he says.....uh, that would mean that your shorts are totally see-thru in the back.

Yikes.... those ones have been relegated to indoor rides on my trainer when my 12 year-old son is not home. Don't want to psychologically harm him for life!?!?
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [scj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Most men do ogle at women (sometimes in awe, appreciation, lust etc) at the gym or during some workout. I wonder if women do the same?!!

i'm a weirdo - i just stare at tattoos for the most part. i've been known to go tearing across a street/field/crowded room/restaurant and collar a complete stranger because they have some nifty looking ink that i want to check out closer..

they can have the best butt in the world, but it ain't worth a thing if it sits on their shoulders ;)

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

they can have the best butt in the world, but it ain't worth a thing if it sits on their shoulders ;)

cheers!

-mistress k
ok
it took awhile but lol

http://www.truckeecyclocross.com
California
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [onewheelskate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i wondered how many would put it together ;)

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
I know this thread had made it to page 2, but I thought I had a photo worthy of posting for anyone that likes a good set of shoulders :-P I took this of the boy-toy this weekend, have it set as my desktop, and can't stop staring at it.

Also, to MistressK, I agree 100%!!!

Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Leloo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too much vertical undulation for fly. I hope for his sake he's dolphin diving ;-)

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup :-)

His butterfly stroke is gorgous, though. While we are on the subject of things to ogle at, watching a guy underwater that knows how to swim fly ...kind of a turn on ;-)
Quote Reply

Prev Next