Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

thrive diet
Quote | Reply
made the lemon-lime gel and the gingerale electrolyte drink.....yummy.
and on a hot day a splash of gin or vodka in the gingerale...for after the work out, of course! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: thrive diet [triandtri again] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My brother loves the sports drinks... I'm addicted to the banana energy bars...
That book changed my life...

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Re: thrive diet [LovePugs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's great! please tell us, how did it change your life?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes, how did it change your life?
I was excited to get it, flipped through it, and thought: wow I just wasted 20 bucks, and thought about selling it on ebay.
So should I give it another shot? got to chatper 2 and thought: Ive read this all somewhere before, and just flipping through I didnt see one recipe that appealed to me. I will look at the banana bars. Do they have hemp flour in them? seems a lot of the recipes did and that turned me off.
Quote Reply
Re: thrive diet [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First off, I know this book isn't for everyone. I've been a vegetarian for 16 years and am always looking for ways to improve my diet. I found the discussions regarding stress (environmental, nutritional, etc...) were very informative. Nothing groundbreaking, but still informative. I enjoy the recipes too! It was an eye-opening read, and I enjoy flipping through it and re-reading parts. The banana bars don't have hemp flour in them.

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought it was a pleasant book as well. Kind of inspiring. I am a longtime vegetarian and mom to 2 celiac boys (GF household) so I found it inspiring to read about a GF vegetarian athlete who experiences success. I agree it is not for everyone. I already said in another thread, if any forum regular would like to borrow my copy and save the $$ , I would be happy to loan it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote Reply