Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sport bra for the less-endowed lady?
Quote | Reply
hey ladies!

i was wondering if anyone knew of a good sport bra with very thin straps for the smaller/a cup lady?

i don't usually need anything too supportive--so far, I've only seen good ones by lululemon and a feeeew by moving comfort, but those usually all have padding in it?

thanks! :)
Quote Reply
Re: sport bra for the less-endowed lady? [bostonhopeful] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am an A/B cup and have a few pairs of the Zoot Triathlon bras. They wick really well, and have real thin straps. I really like that the non-supportive parts are made of a thinner material that's sort of like a fine mesh. Excellent for hot weather workouts. I found them on sale for ~$25 and am upset that I didn't buy more at the time. Only thing that I'm unhappy with is that the band isn't real stretchy. I have "swimmer shoulders" and pretty big lats, so getting into them can be tough.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't tried their thin strap models, but I've had very good luck with Underarmor lately. They actually design for different cup sizes along with band sizes, and it's nice to be able to find a product that doesn't just assume a C cup.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really like Target's C9 (Champion) bras. They recently started making ones with little adjustable straps that meet in a V in the back. (On the Target website they call them "camisoles," but they're just regular sports bra length.) They cost about $15.

After reading slowtwitch for many months, I actually registered just to post this. That's how enthusiastic I am about these bras.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Plus one on the Target/Champion bras. I'm a B cup as well and have been using the older model (from before they became the C9 line) but they are the most durable bras ever. I've had one of them for so many years I've lost count, but it still works great.

M

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Re: sport bra for the less-endowed lady? [mdraegernyc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+2 for the Target C9 bras. Just picked up one yesterday with the thin straps.

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Re: sport bra for the less-endowed lady? [gatsinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got these Champion bras too and I love them.
I'm a B cup and they work for me. I love the bright colors and they're very soft and comfortable.

--------------------
Jeanne Roth
Team Timex 2007/2008
http://jeannejeannie.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: sport bra for the less-endowed lady? [jeanneroth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YES! The Seamless Champion sports bras from target are AMAZING!!! Plus they come in hot pink and turquoise! ; ) HOT!!!!!!

Isaiah 40:31 - Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.
Quote Reply
Re: sport bra for the less-endowed lady? [TriALCiS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I bought a cute turquoise patterned one at my local Target last week. It's great - and half the price of the Adidas/Everlast ones I typically buy!
Quote Reply
Re: sport bra for the less-endowed lady? [TriALCiS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are the best! The Champion 9s at Target. Glad I read this thread! Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: sport bra for the less-endowed lady? [SpeedyChix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The C9 sports bras are on sale at Target this week. ($12.99, I think.)
Quote Reply