Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

help developmentally challenged kids
Quote | Reply
(it occurs to me that i might as well post this here as well for those who don't check the main forum. if admins want to remove the cross-post, do so with my apologies!)

being slow doesn't mean i can't try to raise funds for a worthy cause!

i'll be running the downtown kitchener mudpuppy chase 10k on may 6th, 2012 in benefit of kidsability, an organization that provides rehabilitation services for children with a wide range of special needs, including children with developmental disabilities and delays related to premature birth, medical syndromes such as down syndrome, coordination disorders, and autism; physical disabilities such as muscular dystrophy, spina bifida and cerebral palsy; and communication difficulties in language, articulation, fluency and voice. from birth to 18 years of age, the children receive assistance with speech, social interaction and a wide variety of other skills that most kids take for granted, all in a fun and caring environment.

please visit my pledge page and donate what you can, even if it's only a dollar! these kids deserve the helping hand they need to realize their full potential.

cheers!

-mistress k