Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

getting back to it
Quote | Reply
I've been on the sidelines for a few years. It started with an injury and then life got in the way. I am getting back to it with full family support. I've gotten back to a consistent swimming and running routine for the past 6 months, so feel comfortable committing to upgrading equipment. The main item is a new watch. Any recommendations for the small wrists? I used to clip the 920XT on to the bike but think I'd prefer a separate bike set up. Thoughts/recommendations? Lastly, a new trainer is needed. :) I would greatly appreciate any suggestions, guidance, advice from this group. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: getting back to it [littlenorm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Saris H3 trainer and as I understand it they're currently on blow out pricing since they've announced the H4. I really like it.

As for watches, the Fenix series has the S version which works well for my small wrist, but then I've always been partial to chunky watches so ymmv.
Quote Reply
Re: getting back to it [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the Vivoactive 4S and second the "S" models; it really is a nice size for small wrists. I like my Vivoactive for the most part -- I think it's one of the more affordable models, too -- with the note that it can only count laps by stroke for swimming, so it misses kick and drill sets. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[what Yoda said about trying]
Quote Reply