Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

bike pjorn. we need a more lady like desc.
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I am not clever enough to come up with a more 'womens' friendly word.

Any other 'womens' out there with a motorcycle? I took the motorcycle safety class in October.
I'm a little nervous, mostly excited about riding. Another reason to look forward to spring!

Quote Reply
Re: bike pjorn. we need a more lady like desc. [lkkowski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

My first bike ;-)
Last edited by: GhiaGirl: Mar 7, 08 0:49
Quote Reply
Re: bike pjorn. we need a more lady like desc. [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ride! But mainly vintage scooters and small motorcycles. I love two stroke engines. Currently, I own three somewhat running scooters -- a 1960 Vespa Allstate, a 1982 Vespa Et4, and a late model Vespa ET3. In the past I have owned a 1977 Vespa Rally 200, and a Honda CB160. I really really want a mid-1980s Ninja 250 in bright green.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It amazes me that you can purchase some motorcycles cheaper than some bicycles.

But don't get me started or I'll begin to get the motorcycle bug again. It happens every spring.
Quote Reply
Re: bike pjorn. we need a more lady like desc. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It amazes me that you can purchase some motorcycles cheaper than some bicycles.

But don't get me started or I'll begin to get the motorcycle bug again. It happens every spring.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My husband bought a Rebel last year, his first motorcycle and when I wrote the check it was the same amount as the check I wrote for my Orbea. Yikes!

He just upgraded to a Harley Nightster and I swear I'm going to take the motorcycle class! After IM CdA though...I don't want to risk injury :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply