Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
another question for the guys-update/breakup ringtones/ Tawny Kitaen
Quote | Reply

What should I just so happen to be wearing the first time with a new guy? Are men bored with thongs yet? I need something sexy, yet realistic.
Last edited by: braylan: Jul 16, 08 15:04
Quote Reply
Re: another question for the guys [braylan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if it's the first time I somehow don't think he's going to pay too much attention to what kind of lingerie you're wearing ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We are gonna need pics in order to properly advise you ... ;-P

And no, guys are not board with thongs ... ever ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wear something that you think you look good in and makes you feel good - sexy, confident, bold, etc. - whatever mood you are looking to project. He'll notice it and compliment you on it (or he should), but there will either be plenty of time to figure out his favorite lingerie styles and color preferences or it won't matter much.
Quote Reply
Re: another question for the guys [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol!

Well, second time then!

So thongs are still "in". But are tan lines unsexy? None of those girls in the hottie thread have a stark white butt and brown legs. I got my tan from swimming and I don't swim in a thong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
lol!

Well, second time then!

So thongs are still "in". But are tan lines unsexy? None of those girls in the hottie thread have a stark white butt and brown legs. I got my tan from swimming and I don't swim in a thong.

I would be willing to bet that most of the women in the current hottie thread have some funky tan lines. Thongs are good, even with the tan lines.

If you are concerned about the tan line, consider cute cotten undies, think Cameron Diaz dancing in her undies in Charlie's Angels.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everybody's different. Actually the last guy I dated didn't like thongs. He liked those lacy short type things. Victoria's Secret calls them tap pants I think. Another guy had this thing about bras and panties matching. I would say anything other than plain white mawmaw underpants will be hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
as everything in this area it really depends on the guy: I really like tan lines personally, but there are guys I know that are the other way around, in general try to wear something that makes you feel good and the rest will follow ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are concerned about the tan line, consider cute cotten undies, think Cameron Diaz dancing in her undies in Charlie's Angels.

Do not, under any circumstances, encourage this behavior. There's nothing sexy about women dressing up as little boys, unless you're into that kind of thing. And I'll go with the assumption that he isn't.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: another question for the guys [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Do not, under any circumstances, encourage this behavior. There's nothing sexy about women dressing up as little boys, unless you're into that kind of thing. And I'll go with the assumption that he isn't.
Dressing up like little boys??? Did you SEE Cameron Diaz dancing in her undies in Charlie's Angels? Sheesh...

Quote Reply
Re: another question for the guys [tri_2b_athlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I second 'tap pants', especially silk. Sometimes leaving a little to the imagination is very sexy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As others mentioned, every guy has their own tastes. In reality, if I'm in a situation where I get to see what kind of undies a gal is wearing - this is good, regardless or what she's wearing. Personally, I think thongs are just okay. I'm definitely not a fan of lacy underthings either. My favorites are the little boy-type undies...not sure what they're called, but they are HOT.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two words. Black. Lace. In any combination.

Quote | Reply
Tan lines = hot

Tan lines from training type stuff = super yummy hot

'nuff said.

Now quit sweatin' the details and have fun!!!

Breakfast is for Closers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I saw it. And it ruined Cameron Diaz for me, permanently.

Nothing sexy about little boys.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yeah, I saw it. And it ruined Cameron Diaz for me, permanently.

Nothing sexy about little boys.

Hmm ... the fact that you conjured up images of "little boys" when viewing Cameron do the booty shake confuses me, but, to each his own ... ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hot:

Not:

I rest my case.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So wrong! This look, combined with her line to the delivery guy: "You know I signed that release slip, so you can go ahead and stick it in my box," are hot!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
God, I think she looks way hotter in the boy undies! Seriously!
Quote Reply
Re: another question for the guys [matti58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You people have issues.

;)

Edit: note to the OP - I'm not the only one out there who's seriously turned off by this. Just something to consider when planning your first intimate moment with a new beau.

Last edited by: sphere: Jul 14, 08 11:50
Quote Reply
Re: another question for the guys [Marco in BC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
if it's the first time I somehow don't think he's going to pay too much attention to what kind of lingerie you're wearing ;)

No doubt. First time or 10th time, do guys ever really notice the lingerie?
Maybe they will for a second, but really hot bras and panties seem to tell a guy: "Take me off, NOW!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You people have issues.

;)

Edit: note to the OP - I'm not the only one out there who's seriously turned off by this. Just something to consider when planning your first intimate moment with a new beau.
I had no idea this was going to be so controversial! lol, I will definitely stay away from controversial underwear...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should rock white granny panties... and just hope he has a good sense of humor.

Otherwise the "boy cut" shorts where the bottom 1/4 of your butt cheeks hang out are AWESOME!!

Shanks
Quote Reply
Re: another question for the guys [Shanks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Otherwise the "boy cut" shorts where the bottom 1/4 of your butt cheeks hang out are AWESOME!!"

YUMMMM!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find it flatering when someone takes the time and effort to do what you are doing. I don't completely agree with you doing this until you know enough about him to know what you should wear. And it isn't what you think he wants you to wear but it is knowing what you want to wear for him.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply

Prev Next