Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Your favorite one piece suit?
Quote | Reply
Okay - I am in the market for a new one piece suit - sort of for oly/HIM distance.

I have tried almost everything and do not yet have a favorite. Desoto, Zoot, Louis Garneau.

Has anyone tried 2xu? is it worth the money?

What do you like?
Quote Reply
Re: Your favorite one piece suit? [PoolDog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
one piece swimsuit... my favorite is a speedo one that says ROCK STAR!

that's not a tri suit though it's just a "plain old" swimsuit

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I adore my DeSots suits - they fit me well....I really think that is so much of it - how does a suit fit you....

---

cat
Sponsored by Suntheanine, Lycored and Celadrin
http://www.lycored.com/web/content/library.asp http://suntheanine.com/Research.cfm http://celadrin.com/pages/studies.php
Quote Reply
Re: Your favorite one piece suit? [CatIsTriing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only time I would do one piece is for shorter races and then I prefer the ones that just look like a 'speedo' style bathing suit... I have a couple with a tri-pad in them.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by KT-tri [ In reply to ]
Re: Your favorite one piece suit? [KT-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just saw Descente's Spring 2009 line and they have a great one piece suit with carbon in the suit and so many other features. It will be interesting to see if one piecers trump two. I'm still undecided and prefer two.

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Katie wore a one piece 2xu this season and loved it. She actually had 2, as the USAT-SE Youth and Junior racers wore them as their team suits and she had a plain one without the logos and stuff that I bought her. She is hard to fit being so tiny -- this one was the only one that offered an XS that was really an XS (so I'll assume they are carefule about sizing across the board). Comparing notes with the other kids on the team (ranging from tiny to a big 18 year old male!) they all loved them. I gulped when I wrote the check but I'm glad I did!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i love your red painted toe nails!! very sexy! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Your favorite one piece suit? [scj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ALWAYS red toenails!!

Tiger for Life -- War Eagle!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
they go very well with your splish suit! apart from sexy, enticing is the word!
Last edited by: scj: Aug 29, 08 10:16
Quote Reply
Re: Your favorite one piece suit? [scj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
even though I am an Auburn girl, red's my favorite color! Our tri club colors are red and black too...soo...red toenails! I may be sweatin' and workin' hard, but one can do it with femininity!

Tiger for Life -- War Eagle!

Quote Reply