Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who makes XS cycling jerseys?
Quote | Reply
Who makes XS small cycling 'race/euro fit' jerseys that are truly race fit versus club fit/american fit? Looking for short sleeve and sleeveless options- with two or three rear pockets, full or 3/4 length zippers. My wife is 5'3", 102lbs and has slender biceps. She prefers short sleeves that are snug versus flapping in the wind sleeves. I'd like to get her some jerseys that fit! We picked up some XS voler arm and knee warmers that fit perfectly, but she's not too keen on their jersey designs (not sure if they would fit either).

Any guidance appreciated!

mcycle
Last edited by: mcycle: Apr 24, 13 11:20
Quote Reply
Re: Who makes XS cycling jerseys? [mcycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think most of the Castelli stuff fits your description.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Betty Designs... feminine and kick-ass cool!
Quote Reply
Re: Who makes XS cycling jerseys? [JRabbit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JRabbit wrote:
I think most of the Castelli stuff fits your description.

Castelli is a little loose on her (jerseys purchased 3-5 years ago), but maybe they have smaller sizing now? She likes their clothing, so we will give them a try, again.
Last edited by: mcycle: Apr 24, 13 12:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have any of their stuff that is that old. I have a friend who is 5'4" and 110 lbs and wears small from them, so I would think an XS would fit 103lbs. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Who makes XS cycling jerseys? [JRabbit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. We will try some of their newer stuff and report back! Appreciate it. It's also possible that the Jerseys- that were worn through two pregnancies, stretched a bit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pactimo makes a great race-fit XS cycling jersey -- pricey but worth it. Check out the designer line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Capo run fairly small, too. I'm 5'6" and 110 with skinny arms, and have a couple of their LS jerseys in XS. In the waffley fabrics I would say they run a hair smaller than Castelli, but I can't speak to their SS fit in stretchy. Castelli are a bit longer in the torso than Capo.

Gore, Primal, PI all run "larger" in my experience.

You might try giving the lovely people at Team Estrogen a call. They may have some recommendations on what XS runs smallest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pearl Izumi! They go down to size XS, classify their apparel by fit (race, form fit, semi-form fit, etc.), and have more of an asian/european fit to begin with. I'm 5'1" and heavier than your wife, and the from fit in a size small fits perfectly with no flapping. The one consideration is that the length is a bit shorter than some jerseys, which works fine for me because I have a short torso, but if your wife has a very long torso might not be so great for her.

The "elite" in-r-cool fabric is heaven on hot days. Light and cool even while form fitting.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Specialized make nice XS jerseys. Sugoi also makes XS, but if Castelli is too big then Sugoi probably is too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Twin Six goes down to XS. Last time I checked, they had both short sleeve and sleeveless options. Good luck! And thanks for the tip on Voler knee warmers!
Quote Reply
Re: Who makes XS cycling jerseys? [VancouverAmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We ended up buying several castelli xs jerseys and they all fit - (tank and shortsleeve), very snug and nice with no fabric flapping anywhere in the wind! Thanks all for the suggestions!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fantastic, glad it worked out!
Quote Reply