Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What type of guy physique do you prefer?
Quote | Reply
Before I got into endurance sports, I always liked the buff guys, except the ones at the gym seemed to be way too full of themselves (you know the type). Then I got into triathlons and running and now I find the lean & fast guys super attractive. Like not buff at all, just lean and probably too lean for the non athlete woman. What about other women here?
Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [RunnerChik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a man I find this post totally insensitive!

Sorry, couldn't help it :)

Ready or not here I come!
Coaching NY's Southern Tier
Swift^3
Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [Givingchase] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. If only you had a bra to burn....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RunnerChik wrote:
Before I got into endurance sports, I always liked the buff guys, except the ones at the gym seemed to be way too full of themselves (you know the type). Then I got into triathlons and running and now I find the lean & fast guys super attractive. Like not buff at all, just lean and probably too lean for the non athlete woman. What about other women here?

So, what about lean but still moderately muscular??? (You can click on my name to see my example:)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Yes, that is attractive. Fit men in speedos on a bike are super hot. You are hot.
Last edited by: RunnerChik: Jan 30, 16 0:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i think the best of both worlds might be a fit thin guy with a hair transplant, especially if he is a little 'light around the edges'. I personally do not care whether it real or farmed in but there is just something incredibly sexy about a guy with lush locks. In fact, i think a solid financial argument can be made that a hair transplant might be the best investment a dude can make, increasing his sex appeal dramatically over a weekend (plus a couple months for 'grow in'. (I saw that happen once, literally:) If i were a man, i would get a hair transplant if my natural follicles were not bodacious enough to require all female eyes to ogle. And i don't care what anyone says, looks do matter regardless of how "progressive" a person may think he/she is.

oh wait, Zinedine is the sexiest guy on the planet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lean, full of muscles hockey player types. 😜 With dark hair and a playoff beard and a really nice hairy chest. Skinny triathlete types? Boring.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
i think the best of both worlds might be a fit thin guy with a hair transplant, especially if he is a little 'light around the edges'. I personally do not care whether it real or farmed in but there is just something incredibly sexy about a guy with lush locks. In fact, i think a solid financial argument can be made that a hair transplant might be the best investment a dude can make, increasing his sex appeal dramatically over a weekend (plus a couple months for 'grow in'. (I saw that happen once, literally:) If i were a man, i would get a hair transplant if my natural follicles were not bodacious enough to require all female eyes to ogle. And i don't care what anyone says, looks do matter regardless of how "progressive" a person may think he/she is.

Lol!!! Love this!!! But let's not kid ourselves, looks matter less for guys. A bald guy with a fat wallet will be just as well off as a guy with lush locks :)
Last edited by: RunnerChik: Jan 30, 16 5:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Womens, please do not feed this troll. The poster registered yesterday, and right away posted a controversial post in the main forum. The post here is nothing more than fodder. Thanks for thinking twice about not feeding this troll.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Last edited by: Tri3: Jan 30, 16 7:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the womens like mens that got moovs...

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RunnerChik wrote:

Yes, that is attractive. Fit men in speedos on a bike are super hot. You are hot.

Well thanks!!! I suspect you are too:)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RunnerChik wrote:
kiki wrote:

Lol!!! Love this!!! But let's not kid ourselves, looks matter less for guys. A bald guy with a fat wallet will be just as well off as a guy with lush locks :)

I don't think the money issue matters quite as much these days as it did 50 yrs ago, since quite a few women make plenty of money these days. Plus, if we want to get down to brass tacks and "truth", you don't need that much money to live and, lest you think me a true Neanderthal, even big boobs won't make a relationship last. So, i think it boils down to mutually compatible personalities, with pleasant but not gorgeous appearances.

Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd hit that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
RunnerChik wrote:

He's a dude, man.
Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
RunnerChik wrote:

He's a dude, man.

How do you know that with certainty?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
squid wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
RunnerChik wrote:

He's a dude, man.

I don't.Just kidding. It'd be funny, though, wouldn't it? :)
Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
squid wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
RunnerChik wrote:

He's a dude, man.

I don't. Just kidding. It'd be funny, though, wouldn't it? :)

Ya, it would be funny, and obv we can never know for sure on these online forums:)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
RunnerChik wrote:

So, what about lean but still moderately muscular??? (You can click on my name to see my example:)

1988 brings back fond memories no doubt
Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
RunnerChik wrote:

1988 brings back fond memories no doubt

Hell, that picture is from 2011, i just race old-school:)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fit men in speedos on a bike ... mmm.. i love it
Quote Reply
Re: What type of guy physique do you prefer? [emilyxP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! Nice to see this thread pop up in my email after 6 months....not much changed. Still like lean endurance dudes. Speedos on a bike are pretty hot and I am not being sarcastic.

And just to confirm, I am a woman, as my name "runnerchik" would imply.
Quote Reply