Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i miss the long hours of daylight that would let me get a trail run in after work...hate running with a headlamp.

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
So what is everyone wanting for Christmas?

Me, a new road bike.

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS... [LovePugs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want the dr's to figure out what is going on with my heart so I can run fear free.

Quote | Reply
Good luck on that RMR.

All I want is a fixed knee. (And all the medical bills to be paid off would be nice too.)

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS... [RunMomRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hope you get your wish runmomrun!

all i really want for christmas is for the people to whom i'm giving gifts to appreciate and enjoy them. i'm a very spoiled girl in the way of having a wonderful family and friends, enough money that i don't have to stress about how to feed myself, my husband and our kitties, and job security in uncertain times.

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
I want to buy a dog a fence.

www.unchaindogs.com

I wish I had the $350 - $500 to do it. I have enough stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply

Prev Next