Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Feliz Navidad - Soooo stupid and it gets stuck in my head every year. Great, now it's there again...
As long as the discussion invovles annoying holiday songs - don't forget "Jingle Bell Rock", "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" and "I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus"....blech.

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [TriStrut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think all Christmas music blows chunks.

Quote | Reply
all of it?! I love the Christmas music from church - so soothing. I like "What Child is This" the best I think.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See, I don't even know what that song is. I'm non-religious and anti-Christmas haha.

Quote | Reply
GRINCH!!!!!

the music from the Grinch is good Xmas music too.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [cuds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cuds - do you know the song "Greensleeves"? It's a famous traditional English ballad, that almost everybody has heard (even if they don't know what it's called). You might have heard it most recently in a Snickers commercial.

Anyway, "What Child is This" has the same melody/music as "Greensleeves", just with different lyrics. So you've probably heard the music at least. So it barely counts as Christmas music as far as I'm concerned :-)

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [TriStrut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OH! Ok, ya I do know the song. My bad.

The Grinch rocks!!!

Quote | Reply
I've got the song the Whos sing in my head now

"davoo forays" or whatever it is they're saying, davoo forays davoo forays, welcome Christmas come this way!"

Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Delilah song turns my stomach.

The absolute worst, though ...hmm...just about anything considered 'hip-hop' these days makes me change the radio station as fast as humanly possible. Lollipop, anyone? I feel like I need a shower after hearing that song.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [Leloo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Worst song ever: "We Built this City", by Jefferson Starship. Or Airplane. Whichever. though I think the later evil incarnation that created the godawful City song is Starship. Ughhhhhh..........

--------------------

http://thethighmasterroutetokona.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [Gazelle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think most of us love gear, so what's your current fav?

Mine is the DeSoto PolyPro Thermal Tri Jersey http://www.desotosport.com/...inter&ProdID=PZ9

I got it in white and black and am already wearing the hell out of them. I usually wear a small up top but ordered XS, so they can go under anything.

A close second are the DeSoto Fleece arm sleeves http://www.desotosport.com/...inter&ProdID=FS9

I'm a fanatic for DeSoto gear... ;-)

Ok, post em ladies, and have a great day!

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [LovePugs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My current favorite is my Garmin. Toys make the long runs easier.

Quote | Reply
My running shoes. They are brand new and still clean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: MY CURRENT FAVORITE PIECE OF GEAR IS... [LovePugs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My new "old" piece of gear is the same Casio pacer watch I first bought in the 1980's. It helps to keep my cadence high on training runs.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [LovePugs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the purple sports bra I've had since my freshman year of college. is a little faded but still fits.

Colby swim cap

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Smith sunglasses with changable lenses and a Sugoi windbreaker in a pretty bright blue. The sleeves zip off so it serves as a vest too.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Stick. I love the instant post workout massage with the Stick.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [swimlinz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was our most popular thread so lets bring it back.

I really miss.....

The candles I would see in the windows of houses in New England during Christmas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really miss:

My cat Slurpee. He died almost two years ago. He was the best cat EVER.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really miss:

My Dad.

He died in my Mother's arms August 18 after a long battle with cancer.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll second that - My dad died a year ago yesterday after slipping off the back of a semi and hitting his head.

I also really miss running. I didn't think I would, but after breaking my ankle, I miss it.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [swimlinz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really miss the warm weather. In all fairness, I live in AZ where it's relatively warm compared to the rest of the country, but I don't like bundling up to go on a ride or run!

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm with all three of you!

I miss my mom. Also, hot weather and running.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I miss summer weather and having my weekends to do whatever I want (studying for finals now).
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite... NEW RULES: I REALLY MISS... [Lilac J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I miss running on the lakefront in Chicago during the summertime! Cant' do it now because 1) its winter and 2) i live in the burbs now. Booooooooo.

Prev Next