last week was pretty good for me my goal were:
- Nordic Ski twice...one ski over 2 hours...Got it done...skied 3 times for almost 4 hours total...also got long ski in of 2:24 on the weekend by skiing out our front door , across some lakes and up into the nordic ski trails...looks like we are off to a good snow season and this will help me prep for the ski marathons I have coming up...
- keep weight at 173.5 and try to get to 173....nope, I was a solid 174 all week...at least I am maintaining but I am 2lbs away from where I would prefer to be.
- get in 7.5 hours of training....got in 8:16...very good week....especially considering the weather....I went inside and did some intervals running at the Dome and also did some indoor inline skating to mix it up when the weather was many degrees below zero with blowing wind...its great to have so many options where we live...
This weeks goals:
- Get in 7 hours of training which will have me meeting my big yearly goal of averaging 7 hours/week of training.
- Get in 3 nordic ski workouts
- Get in one interval workout in skiing and 1 long ski over 2:25