How did everyone's week go?
Mine was good - goals were
1. Work on thesis every day (NO... just did a couple little things)
2. Keep eating enough (CHECK)
3. Get a 1 hr 45 min long run in (CHECK - 14.35 mi in 1:48)
4. Ride 4x, one long (lets say 2:45, I did 2:40 last week) FOUR RIDES YES but long was only 90 min
5. Keep working on those 400 IMs :D YUP
6. DO THE SHOULDER BABY WEIGHTS TWICE. I've been such a slacker with this. (DID ONCE)
s: 30,000 scy (5x)
bike: 4.5 hrs (4x)
run: 48 mi (7x)
For this week:
1. Research and rough-draft the intro to my thesis
2. 5 cycling hours in at least 4 rides
3. 6 runs, one long of 1:53-1:55
4. Keep being good and eating enough :P
Happy Thanksgiving week!
maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD