- Didn't have a great week time-wise, but I put in some solid workouts. Got in 4 good runs (one short, two 1:10 and one 1:30), plus one really hard 2 hour bike ride.
- Thanks to Murphy's Law, I did my bike ride all in my big chain ring. He suggested I ride one gear higher than usual in order to get ready for AmZof. Well, I just figured it would be easier to just stay in my big chain ring. It was really tough. I usually ride really conservatively, so pushing a much bigger gear than usual, plus a strong headwind, left me pretty toasted by the end. I'm going to have to do more of that in order to get ready for the hills of AmZof.
- Kept my weight around the same. Not losing as much as I would like, but also not gaining.
- Four runs (two 1:10, one 1:45, one brick run)
- Three rides (two 2:00, one 3:30)
- One yoga session (gotta get looser or my hamstrings are going to snap!)
- Down 1 lb