Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri suits: SOAS vs. Wyn Republic vs. Louis Garneau? any others?
Quote | Reply
I'm in search of a one piece trisuit for my upcoming Ironman. I have a Roka speedsuit but don't really love it. I bought the following three suits that I am deciding between and am wondering if anyone has tried them and has any feedback? Anyone else have any others they love for a full IM?

SOAS One Piece - feels comfortable and love the design but concerned about the thin fleece chammy for a full IM
Louis Garneau 2022 Aero Suit - pockets are great but opposite of the SOAS, concerned the chammy is too thick for running a marathon lol
Wyn Republic High Velocity X Tri Suit - might be a happy medium?

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by: mmarino8179: Jul 9, 22 16:02
Quote Reply
Re: Tri suits: SOAS vs. Wyn Republic vs. Louis Garneau? any others? [mmarino8179] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Tri suits: SOAS vs. Wyn Republic vs. Louis Garneau? any others? [mmarino8179] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have worn both the thin fleece chamois style and the style of the one in the Louis Garneau (my old team had LG gear) - both feel fine running. I think both are fine on the bike for a full as well. If you are fit properly on the saddle, then you should be fine.

Go with what style you like best. I hear Wyn stuff is awesome. I'm a member of Smashfest Queen and in general love their stuff, but their latest one piece sleeved suit isn't my favorite in terms of the fabric in the crotch area (I got chaffed).
Quote Reply