Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri bike for a petite lady
Quote | Reply
My wife is in the market for a new tri bike - she is petite- 5'1" and currently rides a S25 but the top tube is a tad too long at 51CM - so we are looking for a carbon petite bike 48CM Max Down tube and about 50CM top tube - so any one have any suggestions please? Thanks in advance Graham

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Re: Tri bike for a petite lady [feman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ShawnF is selling a Calfee Dragonfly (I think) frame that his wife used to ride. Tracy (she goes by T-Racer here on the forum) is 5'1 and pretty damned quick. It's a sick price on a sweet frame...

Check the Classifieds forum.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are lots of choices out there. I ride a QR (duh) xs frame, some of the other shorties on ST ride felts, gurus, cervelos. I think there are more small frames available than there used to be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'2"ish and ride a 48cm Felt B2 (which I bought from ShawnF), I also own a 48cm Cervelo Dual ...

my support:

Pacific Multisport
Quote Reply
Re: Tri bike for a petite lady [Alexia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I am 5'0" and am selling my Griffen Vulcan. Top tube center to center is 47.5 cm (too long for me). It has 650 wheels and a carbon fork. Otherwise the bike is aluminum. I have other measurements if you are interested such as Seat tube center to center is 42.5 cm, Seat Tube Center to Top is 54 cm, Head Tube Length 100mm, Wheelbase is 91 cm, Crank Length 170 mm, STem Length is 70 mm, Handlebar width 42 cm. The bike is perfect for a petite woman (though someone taller than me....). It is a fast bike and would be a great entry level tri bike.

PM me if you are interested. I can ship as well.

GG

Can you hear me now?
Quote Reply
Re: Tri bike for a petite lady [Griffen_Gal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks To everyone but we are going for a new bike and all carbon ( I have a Griffen as well) the QR website is being rebuilt so will look at that when it comes up again- once again many thanks to all who have helped me out. Graham

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
possibly look at a px Stealth in xxs 47 tt or xs 49 tt both with 650c wheels.

Slowtwitch Planet-X mafia
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah - well if it's new you're after, look at a 48 P2C or P3C.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply