Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Time to switch bras....
Quote | Reply
Tri season must be getting closer... Just switched from the off season bras to the tri season bras... as my chest does a disappearing act in season..... Sigh... See you in the fall girls. Who is with me?
Quote Reply
Re: Time to switch bras.... [Running mom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, you must be new here. On ST in order to receive a reply to your question, you must include pictures ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Time to switch bras.... [riltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahaha! I can't believe no one experiences this! I have two completely different sets of chest gear...my weight only changes by 5-7 pounds on versus off season, but I am guessing that my percent body fat must change much more....either that or all of my weight comes directly off of my chest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're not the only one!!! I'm already have small boobs to begin with but when I'm training full force I'm almost completely flat. :-(
Quote Reply
Re: Time to switch bras.... [Treegirl85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I first started, I thought wow- how the heck am I going to run in a tri top--- no way there is enough support.... A few years of the craziness and the bounce factor is no longer (as much) of an issue....although--- gees a bit of support could be nice!
Quote Reply
Re: Time to switch bras.... [Treegirl85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Treegirl85 wrote:
You're not the only one!!! I'm already have small boobs to begin with but when I'm training full force I'm almost completely flat. :-(

x2
I can never really add anything to any bra discussion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I go from a full C to a small B, without fail :(
Quote Reply