Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Womens at IMWI
Quote | Reply
So call this self promotion but just in case anyone want to track me on Sunday -- I am bib number 2035!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The Womens at IMWI [instigator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a great race! I'll be out there during the day spectating, cheering, and yelling!

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
good luck to all that are doing IMW....awesome race.....and it feels good when you stop!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good Luck! I'll be watching and sending positive vibes!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck! Hopefully I'll be giving birth but if not I'll be tracking you and everyone else from Chicago online.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be there - #1945.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't wait for the race reports!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope you have an awesome race.

How's the taper going?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in! #885. Oh, wait a minute, I'm a guy... Damn!

Good luck to all The Womens! Hope to see some of you there! I will be the guy in the white Craft top with "Transition" on the front. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck to all of you! I'll be handing out bikes in the morning and at run special needs in the afternoon. I'll be looking out for you all.
Kathy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be heading up to spectate! I will look for all of you if I do!

Hope the weather cooperates like it did for us last year :)

Good luck and race well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
good luck this weekend. I'll be checking online on Sunday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in as well #82.

Currently battling a little something going on in the shoulder - something is inflamed - as I can hardly rotate my arm in the swimming motion. Going to the ART tent this morning (and Friday and Sat) to have some work done on it.

Good luck to all who are racing! See you out there. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Gustav doesn't hover over WI for the race.
:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a great race!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The Womens at IMWI [MadisonDuo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck with the ART and, of course the race. Hopefully, once you're past the swim, it won't be an issue!!

Go out there and rock, womens!! we'll be watching and cheering!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be watching and rooting for all of you. I'll be on the Bike course and run course Marshalling corners.

Good Luck and may it be a GREAT race!

Hurry Up Every Chance You Get

(formerly LuctorEtEmergo)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you find any of the ART people at the expo today? I went to the normal location of the tent and nothing was there, not even the tent. In fact, only Newton and Craft had anyone at the expo. I went inside the Terrace and did not find them either. One of the volunteers said he thought they were not going to be there until Friday b/c of the rain.

Did you have any luck?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: The Womens at IMWI [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I did find them with a lot of searching. They are inside one of the ballrooms behind the Trigger Point booth. They are good in there...have fun~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yes I did find them with a lot of searching. They are inside one of the ballrooms behind the Trigger Point booth. They are good in there...have fun~

Thank you SO much! I had not found them before I read your post. I just got in before they closed for the day. Good stuff!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats on finishing your first IM, Deanna! Can't wait to read the race report...

M

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply