Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Team Xantusia: Slowtwitch Womens Racing [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
random factoid: the xantusia is ovoviviparous. :)
Last edited by: dreaming~big: Apr 23, 08 11:13
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia: Slowtwitch Womens Racing [dreaming~big] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
random factoid: the xantusia is ovoviviparous. :)

Ok, I had to look it up. It sounds a lot sexier than it really is:

ovoviviparous: producing eggs that are hatched within the body, so that the young are born alive but without placental attachment, as certain reptiles or fishes

It's great to see others interested in joining this team. Now where are all those east coast ladies?
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia: Slowtwitch Womens Racing [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good morning all,
I just sent in my application and am really excited about this. Oh, and by the way I'm on the Eastern side of the counry..sortof. :)

Chris

2015 Season: American TTT
Ironman Louisville.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Our membership coordinator is struggling to find time right now so Dawn is temporarily taking over and will be in contact. New members are welcome and encouraged to volunteer to take an officer position so let us know if you are interested. We will get new members on our email list and begin coordinating uniform orders in the next few weeks. Then the fun begins!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks to everyone who has sent in an application. We are in the process of adding you to the team and getting you put on the website. We have an e-mail group that you will also be added to. Once that's sent, I'll send out a test e-mail to make sure you're all added correctly.

Just want to say Welcome to all the new members!! Keep those applications coming for anyone else considering joining.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everyone who has sent in an application should now be added to the e-mail list. I just sent out a Welcome e-mail through that list. If you don't get it, please let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's still time to get in on our first team gear order if you would like to join the team.

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it too late for the clothing order? I didn't see it on your site anywhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia: Slowtwitch Womens Racing [pennib] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope! It's not too late, we're still working the details. To join the team, send an application (see posts at top of thread) to me at tribabe@gmail.com and we'll get you in on this first team order.

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Erika, I sent you an email. Sounds like an awesome idea (and kudos to whoever designed the team kit, nice work!).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for doing this; I am a major lurker here, and this is driving me out of lurkdom. Looking forward to it!
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia: Slowtwitch Womens Racing [lkkinetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea! We like lurkers who become posters!

Welcome.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next