Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TYR Hurricane sizing?
Quote | Reply
Hi ladies,

Does anyone have one of these wetsuits? I'm not sure which size would be right for me. I'm tall (5'8"), slender (128ish lbs), and more legs than torso. I wear a WMS in Blue Seventy currently and I'm deciding between the TYR S/M and M. I've heard they run small? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Hurricane sizing? [Lilac J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They do run smaller than most products! I am normally a small and sometimes extra small, but I have a small/medium for this wetsuit. I am a bit smaller than you and the small/medium fits me just right tightness wise, is a bit long in the arms, and about right/a tiny bit short in the legs. Hope that helps!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have no affiliation with All3sports in Atlanta. However, I did buy my TYR Hurricane Cat 5 there. If you email their customer service and give them your sizes they can help with this. Thats what I did and it worked out well for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They do run a bit small and the torsos are very long.

I'd *strongly* advise trying one on before you buy if you can.

http://aclockworkmango.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My weight fluctuates from 125-129, I am 5'7" and I bought a Medium in the Cat1. It is waaaay too big in the torso/shoulders. I dread swimming in it! I am quite small-ish in the chest so factor that in.
Try it on first if you can...
HTH!
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Hurricane sizing? [IMTriVet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree with all the comments about coming up small compared to other brands.

I found the wrists incredibly tight to the point that circulation was affected.
Quote Reply