Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP!
Quote | Reply
Hello, I have a question for the women of Slowtwitch. I am 21 years old, very petite, but am gifted with large boobs. I am a 34G European size. I am having a very difficult time locating a swimsuit top that accommodates my large breasts. I was wondering if it was just me! I cannot be the only large breasted skinny woman in this situation. I went to over 12 stores today, and they told me I would be better off getting a breast reduction. I cannot help the gift I was given, I just want to be able to go to the lake, layout, and relax in the summer. I am looking for links on the internet, or stores in the state of Michigan. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Ladies!!
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP! [Guru0410] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Must ... resist ... temptation ... to post ... "This thread needs pictures!"

DAMN! Couldn't resist ...

Men are pigs ... ;-)

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, so now that I have been a smartass (sorry, could not resist), check out this site, suggested by a woman on my tri team with similar dimensions.

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/swimwear

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I freakin love that it's "...clothing for big boobed women". hahaha

Quote | Reply
We really need a mens forum.

Hello, I have a question for the men of Slowtwitch. I am 37 years old, very fit, but am gifted with a large man part. I am having a very difficult time locating a swim suit that accommodates my large member. I was wondering if it was just me! I cannot be the only gifted male in this situation. I went to over 12 stores today, and they told me I would be better off getting a member reduction. I cannot help the gift I was given, I just want to be able to go to the lake, layout, and relax in the summer. I am looking for links on the internet, or stores in the state of Michigan. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP! [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Hunkwear has just what you are looking for ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP! [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Ouch! Some of that stuff looks painful! And I thought cycling gear hurt. :P~

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"You deserve the best" hahaha
Where do you guys find this stuff?!
Gold!

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

And we thought that we were sick.

From their website:

"

Recent Customer Feedback

"The back strap jocks fit terrific, feel fantastic, and looks awesome. Thank you for a quality made and nicely designed product. I'm looking forward to ordering again". Mark USA

"Thank you very much for your speedy attention and excellent service!" Marc, Florida USA

"I received the order I placed and wanted to thank you for offering your special shipping offer, and for having a great line of products. The items I initially ordered were a gift for a friend and he was ecstatic over the fit & feel... Seeing a gift so well recieved and appreciated is what its all about. I was impressed with your site's functionality and your keeping me informed about my order & shipping status. We will definitely be referring friends and associates alike to shop at your site.
Best regards and continued success" Sam, Princeton, USA

"I wanted to let you know the order arrived yesterday, and I am very happy with the items. Thanks again! I particularly like the Zipper Thong concept.....Again, much appreciation for the order!" Todd, UK

"JUST A SHORT NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW MY ORDER ARRIVED TODAY THURSDAY 8th MAY. THE JOCKSTRAP AND THONG ARE SUPERB.THE FIT OF BOTH IS GREAT.THE PRICE IS GOOD TOO, I COULD NOT BUY THE THONG ALONE IN THE U.K. FOR THE PRICE I PAID TO YOU FOR BOTH. I WILL ORDER AGAIN FROM YOU WHEN IGET MY BREATH BACK. THANKS AGAIN" TIM, UK

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha! I can't believe you looked at it! And it seems you actually browsed the goods.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I couldn't resist, besides I'm always looking for new guy thongs.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This one is my fave....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was thinking the zipper.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not meaning to distract from the issue you have. I've found that buying a 2 piece swim/workout bikini works well. Or I used to wear a sports bra and buy brief bottoms to swim in. Could normally get black bottoms which go with any color top. I'm not as large, but I am a 34/36 D and wear a size 4/6 bottom, so mixing and matching has worked for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Although I prefer Zootz

Last edited by: Hid: Apr 29, 08 6:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel your pain brother. I went with something very loose fitting which allows my package to act much like a keel during the swim thus keeping me on course. During the run the pedulum effect keeps me on pace much like a metronome does to a pianist. Learn to accept what God gave you as a gift rather than a curse.
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP! [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought by now someone would post that creepy pic of the two asian guys in their kink get-up
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP! [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha
Thank you for the excellent laugh (that my co-workers shared with me) during this stressful day at work :D

Quote | Reply
these are similar, no? I guess now we know where Emelio gets his product ideas...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really want to know how you are aware this store even exists.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP! [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
these are similar, no? I guess now we know where Emelio gets his product ideas...

Nice...I think they are exactly the same. I wonder if they have more color options than Emilio does???

Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuits for Large Breasted Woman, HELP! [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really want to know how you are aware this store even exists.

Someone posted the site a long time ago and as a joke to the guys I swim with (we have an unofficial ocean swim team and all the women have matching workout bikinis and matching race suits) I picked out a suit for them to wear to the ocean races. Occasionally we all send each other that link with stupid comments re: someone.

I think it's a valid reason ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To go back on topic briefly, two piece is the way forward. The only one piece suits that hold in my breasts were clearly made for 90 year old nuns. Anything less than max coverage and they float out the sides! :(

Speedo makes a good mix/match training bikini/tankini, I think. TYR used to make a good tankini, but I can only find bikinis online these days...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know what you're going through. I wear the Speedo tankini top, I think it's called the splice, and whatever bottoms I find on sale. By purchasing separates you can get a suit that fits your top and bottom. Go to Swimoutlet.com. They carry lots of brands and have a great return policy so you could order a few suits and send back the ones you don't like. Just make sure it's not a final sale suit. I've also had luck with Nike's two-piece suits over the years but they are harder to find than Speedo.
Quote Reply

Prev Next