Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Splish Sizing (especially 2 piece)
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have any experience with sizing of the splish 2 piece suits? (and the one-pieces while we are at it)

I am normally a size small or 32/34 in suits. I recently puchased a new TYR 2-piece though and had to get a medium because the small was micro! (it is the camo 2 piece - I think called micro whatever, so maybe it runs small).

I recently ordered a Dolphin uglies 2 piece in a size small and it is a tiny bit on the small side, but I'm a tiny bit on the big side (as in I gained 6 lbs after IMAZ!! and I plan to get rid of that and wear the small, not buy a medium...can we say denial)?

So any suggestions on whether I should get a small or a medium 2 piece from splish? Also, you can order separate sizes for tops and bottoms. Does either run bigger or smaller? i.e. should I maybe get a medium bottom and small top? (I barely register as a woman in the bewb area, but have swimmer shoulders/arms).

Thanks for any help!!

Re: Splish Sizing (especially 2 piece) [KWTriGrl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Splish 2 piece suits definitely run small. I wear a size 6 Speedo and had to get a Large in the Splish 2 piece. The Medium was about big enough to fit a normal 11 year old or someone built like Samantha McGlone.
Quote Reply
Re: Splish Sizing (especially 2 piece) [yelana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh gosh!! That is small!! I'm 5'5" and anywhere from 122-127.

Quote | Reply
I am 5'5'' and 102 lbs. I have a splish XS 2 piece and it fits perfectly. I wear a 26 in the normal splish suits. I think I wore 26 or 28 in Speedo/Tyr regular swim suits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A medium should fit you perfectly a I am 5'6" and 135lbs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suggest a small bikini. I'm 4' taller and nearly 8 lbs heavier and I like my smalls just fine.

If you're getting lycra in the one piece, order the smaller (32) and if you're getting PBT order the bigger (34). Have fun, splish suits rock!
Quote Reply