Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So who has a QR Chicqilo?
Quote | Reply
My wife wants to do some sprint races but doesn't like borrowing my road bike and I don't blame her. I think she would love a chicqilo. She has seen the advertisements in the magazines and the picture on trisports.com but these really don't do the bike much justice. If anyone has one I would love to see some pics and comments. Thanks Ladies.
Quote Reply
Re: So who has a QR Chicqilo? [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was in a shop today in Albuquerque, NM and was surprised to see one! They had a small for $1600. I really liked the colors. The silver and pink look awesome together and even the saddle has a touch of pink to it. It did have a Dura Ace rear derailleur which was cool but I would personally need to change the base bar and brake levers to Vision Tech. I think that would definitely spice it up!

So I took a picture with my phone and sent it to my wife and asked her if she wanted it... she agreed it was really cool but would rather have a landscaped back yard right now.
Quote Reply
Re: So who has a QR Chicqilo? [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I took a picture with my phone and sent it to my wife and asked her if she wanted it... she agreed it was really cool but would rather have a landscaped back yard right now.

If she spent more time on a bike, she'd never notice the yard!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply