Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowman's Classified Question
Quote | Reply
He posted a question in the classified section about how the search is etc...anyway, I responded that it would be nice to be able to tag listings as women (wetsuit, running shoes etc) then you could search for womens tagged things. I don't know how many people use the classified section, but since nobody seems to care about women's stuff (even though my free swimsuits went fast), anything women specific seems to fall off the front 2-3 pages in less than a day.

Just wanted to point out the discussion over there and see if anyone shares my opinion and might want to let him know.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman's Classified Question [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep, sure would be helpful- I missed out on the suits :( tooooo late
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman's Classified Question [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
He posted a question in the classified section about how the search is etc...anyway, I responded that it would be nice to be able to tag listings as women (wetsuit, running shoes etc) then you could search for womens tagged things. I don't know how many people use the classified section, but since nobody seems to care about women's stuff (even though my free swimsuits went fast), anything women specific seems to fall off the front 2-3 pages in less than a day.

I like that idea and also the idea of maybe subdivising the classified into categories of stuff to sell? I know it's a benefit for us but I find it hard to look for something in there and used stuff can be so good to buy:-)

Just wanted to point out the discussion over there and see if anyone shares my opinion and might want to let him know.
Quote Reply