Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

I meant to post this earlier, but starting a new job this week has really disrupted my web-surfing time! :-) As an offshoot of the race report thread started by Jess! a few weeks ago, a group of us planned to get together for a little cupcake eating/socializing and I wanted to open it up to anyone else in the area that might be interested. Here are the details:

When: Saturday, December 13 2:00 p.m.
Where: Cupcake Royale, 2052 NW Market Street (in Ballard)
Currently attending: yours truly, QR Girl, Jenhs, Jess!, Lucy! and lilpups if she gets snowed out of her drive

Anyone who wants an afternoon sugar fix is welcome!

Michelle

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Re: Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper [mdraegernyc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will plow through the pass no matter how much it snows! Cupcakes here I come.
Quote Reply
Re: Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's my girl! :-D

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
!!!

I can't wait!

my severely neglected blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MMmm....cuuuupcaaakesss......

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oooh......I might try to go. The irony is that I am baking cupcakes now. My two 7 year olds are turning 8 this weekend. I know Jess! so I will look for her if I make it.

Rachel

Second season here we go!

http://rachel-ironman2009.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will try and make it down - I've been in Bellingham now for 6 weeks and haven't made it to Seattle yet, this weekend is as good as any for my first visit!

~Rebecca
Quote Reply
Re: Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper [FeS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yay! I'd be great to have some new people come!

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How long is your drive into Seattle? I might just be convinced if someone else has to travel like I do... :)

Quote | Reply
Pick up Rebecca on the way down! That way you'd have company for at least part of the ride.

Jen

Quote Reply
Re: Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper [D!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like good fun and if I wasn't moving half way across the world in a week and a half I'd be game too. But I have WAAAAY too much to do. It's too bad it wasn't Thanksgiving weekend as I was just in Seattle. Enjoy the cupcakes and have a bite for me. ;-) YVR K soon to be MEL K .

---------------------------------------------------------------

"There's good all around you, you just have to be able to see it".
Quote Reply
Re: Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper [astoremily] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have fun everyone.

Rachel, I will be baking some 8 year old cupcakes soon as well. I checked out your blog - wow homeschooling and IM training. I am sure you have already had lots of opportunities to use your training/racing as teaching tools for your precious students. Enjoy !!!! (hope it wasn't gauche of me to hijack this thread and say that)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks to Jenhs' weather updates I'm getting out of Seattle today to head home and hopefully stay ahead of the snow. Cupcakes in the new year anyone?

http://smallfoodbiz.com
</blatent self-marketing>
Quote Reply
Re: Seattle Womens Cupcake Caper [lilpups] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am ALWAYS up for cupcakes!

Have a safe trip!

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome! I hope to see some new ladies there and of course am looking forward to hanging with the rest of y'all. Have a safe drive lilpups and there shall definitely have to be more cupcakes in the new year!

M

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Womens!

The cupcakes were even yummier today than ever because of the great company. Rebecca, thanks for making the drive down! It was frikkin freezing so we get extra bonus points for all getting together. Of course, cupcakes are highly motivating.

I've added my photos to Facebook. Friend me in FB if you haven't already to take a look. Include your ST handle in your friend request so I know who the heck you are :-)

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here here! I'll have pics up on my facebook and blog later today. Thanks to everyone (especially Rebecca) for braving the freezing weather, it was great to hang out with y'all. We'll definitely have to do more get togethers in the new year...

M

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am so jealous!
Quote Reply