Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Santa Clarita Marathon?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone run the Santa Clarita Marathon? Any advice for the course?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: Santa Clarita Marathon? [marcia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I finally ran this race today. I highly recommend the race. It is very well organized, the logistics are ez and the course is beautiful and mostly flat. Great local event!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good to know. I'm always keeping an eye out for nice marathons to do. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just read your blog post. Rough day! Being cold is the worst because it is hard to get the legs working. Good on ya for finishing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
marcia wrote:
I finally ran this race today. I highly recommend the race. It is very well organized, the logistics are ez and the course is beautiful and mostly flat. Great local event!
Congratulations for running in the cold and rain and finishing the race. Yes, it is well supported and an "ez" course but I disagree, the first half is damn ugly to the point of boredom.

Quote | Reply
Interesting... I had never been to Santa Clarita before and was impressed by how clean and pretty the city was. Not a lot of cities have such an extensive trail system. Either that or being frozen for 15 miles could have very well prevented me from making an accurate assessment of course.

Quote Reply