Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
ST women's weekend
Quote | Reply
I just have to say I am SO looking forward to our little get together in a few weeks.

Let's do a roll call again!

ME!
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in, but I'll be leaving on Thursday evening. Going to make the most of the few days I do have. Can't wait to see everyone again and to run the Devil's Punchbowl!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So if I can work it out, is there still room? I have to be in San Diego for work on Sunday AM, and was flying out there on Saturday night. Now I'm thinking what if I left Friday night and spent a day up there before driving down to SD Saturday night/Sunday AM? Still working on it, but I just want to make sure it's ok before I go changing plane tix...

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in, but I probably won't bring my bike :( Travelling with it is such a PITA.
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [Shelby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lesley, several women have dropped out so I'm sure there is space for you! Book it and let's have FUN!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yay! I'm waiting for the travel agent to call me back. I know it's only one day, but I don't want to be gone too long. I am dying to see everyone, though, especially since I had to miss last year, too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me and I can't wait! Shelby, you should definitely come, it's such fun to hang with the womens of Slowtwitch!

Michelle

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in! I will be there from Wed through Sun.
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [mdraegernyc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't have to tell me, I had the good fortune of going to the first one and had such a blast, that's why I'm dying to get back out there! Can't wait to meet you, too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here! I hope you can make it work...

M

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's great news, Lesley!! Make sure you bring lots of baby pics!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As of right now I'm 99% sure I'll be in from Frid AM to Sun afternoon. I'd say 100%, but with the way my travels have gone so far, nothing is set in stone. I was able to change my flights to be able to fly home to see my dad for a couple days and then get back to the west coast, but now I think my trip is all set.
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent! Get ready for fun!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me too. Lets hope for no more babysitter flake outs for me!

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in and looking forward to it. The bike will hopefully be making the trip but the derailler exploded on the "travel" bike the other week and we're waiting for a part to come in. Can I call dibs on being on Erika's swim relay team - I hear she's been working on her 500's. :)

http://smallfoodbiz.com
</blatent self-marketing>
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AWESOME! I'll have an IM recovery partner! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just e'd cathy!! I'm hoping to come Wednesday night through Saturday morning!! I have to work Saturday night. :-/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, I am there for sure, plans are made! I will be arriving later on Friday night, I land at LAX at 8:00, so pretty late. Then I'll have to leave before dawn on Sunday AM. I am really looking forward to this, though, even with the crazy schedule. I need a little break!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excellent Lesley! I can't wait to see you and have that dance party we've been planning ;) Monty built an awesome drinking patio so get ready for some extreme recovery!

FOR ALL WOMEN ATTENDING CAMP WHO ARE NOT ON THE EMAIL LIST:

Ladies, I need shirt sizes in the next 24 hours. Please email tribabe@gmail.com what size and color (black or blue) you want. The sizes run small on these long sleeve tops so go up one size. The shirts look like this:

http://www.tribabe.com/...&products_id=470

We will put a lizard with sunglasses on the sleeve and the front will say:
"Slowtwitch Triathlon
Training Camp 2008"

I will not make extra this year so I don't get stuck with extras like I have in the past. The cost will be ~$15/ea.

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lesley!!! It will be great to see you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
YEA LESLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On what to pack:

Layers.

It will be nice in the day--60s, maybe 70. In the 80s down in Palmdale (but windy, so maybe not a true 80). The sun is strong--sunscreen.

COLD at night--in the 30s. If we go up to Jackson Lake to run/hike, it's about 8,000 ft. so it will be colder there.

I'll have arm and leg warmers; short and long-sleeved running tops; fleece for the evening; swimwear for the pool and the hot tub; sweats for hanging out around the house at night.

I will bring some extra CO2 and if anyone else driving could bring some too, that would be great.

If anyone has any food issues/requests--let me know by Friday so I can tell Monty.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a crew!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

QRgirl
Dawn
ironclm
Shelby
MonicaB
lilpups
kylie
erika
michelled
instigator
GhiaGirl
katy
ariel
kestrelkerri

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm so bummed I can't be there :(. Maybe next time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should definitely come next year, it's a really good time!

M

Quote Reply

Prev Next