Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Cassie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
A guy in a long-sleeve cycling skin suit with narrow waist, flat stomach, round butt, defined quads, cut calves.

To. Die. For.
yes please. I'll take two.....
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [scj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm involved in a thread about the swimsuit issue of Triathlete magazine on the main forum and am pretty much the only woman over there arguing for equal time for eye candy for us girls. They still don't get it.

Brad Culp is on the thread so if you want equal eye candy for the girls, head on over and let him know. I have no problems with the swimsuit issue, I just want to see some boys in the photo shoots. 50/50 split is perfectly reasonable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [vmandel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
A guy in a long-sleeve cycling skin suit with narrow waist, flat stomach, round butt, defined quads, cut calves.

To. Die. For.
My boyfriend???!

http://www.arthelenegirard.com/
Painting training always ...
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Sweety] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

To. Die. For.
My boyfriend???!
Could you loan him out? Just put him in the skinsuit and have him walk back and forth in front of us a coupla times???
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [scj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ogle? You're women, you can do more than ogle. As men we can't say a damn thing, but women can make any comment they want without repercussion, we're guys, we want you to say something.

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ogle? You're women, you can do more than ogle. As men we can't say a damn thing, but women can make any comment they want without repercussion, we're guys, we want you to say something.
lol, probably true.

the original poster was male, btw.... curious male minds want to know
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I disagree, I think women want to know too ;) <-- In non-creepy fashion.

Male
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [I<3speed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In non-creepy fashion

well there's the problem right there. Men and womens define creepy diferently. Men: creepy= not me. Womens: creepy= old guy

Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What guy's fail to understand, it seems, is that for women the risks are much higher for something bad happening if they aren't careful and screen carefully. Many of us have been through the bad experience of getting out of a tricky situation. None of us care to repeat that so there is likely an immediate distrust. Perhaps it is only me but I am always on guard at first before making friends to be sure I understand intentions and feel OK about continuing to talk with them. I'm married and need to be doubly careful because I really don't want there to be a misunderstanding. Making it clear I am "off the market" can take a surprising amount of effort :-)

Oogling is safe. No personal contact necessary.

BTW - I notice that all these type of threads turn into a "women are crazy" thread. Can't we just talk about men, like men talk about women, without having to defend ourselves? I swear a lot of "you guys" are overly sensative. ;-)

Said with the utmost love and respect of course. Guys are always welcome to contribute. I just find it funny.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [I<3speed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I disagree, I think women want to know too ;) <-- In non-creepy fashion.

Male
Creepy?

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
10 out of 10 on the creep-o-meter

Creepy?

Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Many of us have been through the bad experience of getting out of a tricky situation

Great job men. Now you've done it.

PS Talk away.
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [thetodd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you seen Observe & Report? Now THAT's a creepy flasher. *shudder*

Quote | Reply
I live in a small town. I would pay for some hot guy to come through our Y so I could ogle!!! All I see are gross hairy men with big ol beer gut hangin down, trying to lift weights or play basketball. It's disturbing.
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*sniff*...I was just attempting a little self-deprecating humor...*sniff*...by demonstrating how clueless us guys can be...ie men: creepy= not me, as in we don't see ourselves as others see us. *sniff*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awww..poor guy. It's not creepy at all when you drool.

I vote yes on the parading of someone else's boyfriend....think of all the positive outcomes: she feels good about her choices, we feel good about her choices thus she feels more validated and enjoys the jealousy, he feels good, we get our ogling in, there's no creepy factor and everyone goes away happy.....

I'm just a big fan of appreciating some of the finer gifts in life...

AW
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not creepy at all when you drool.

Oh good.....that's my favorite part!

I vote yes on the parading of someone else's boyfriend...everyone goes away happy

It's all good! :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Per Your request:

Long-sleeve cycling skin suit check
narrow waist check
flat stomach kinda
round butt check
defined quads not so sure....
cut calves check

Now if you would have wanted "nice guns" or "great looks", I'd be in big trouble......... : )
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [cervelo3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Long-sleeve cycling skin suit check
narrow waist check
flat stomach kinda
round butt check
defined quads not so sure....
cut calves check

Now if you would have wanted "nice guns" or "great looks", I'd be in big trouble......... : )
Very nice, thx :)

Don't worry about the guns.... as per previous post above, we can see nice guns with chicken legs, at the gym 24/7.

PLUS.... you just responded quickly to a request.... so you just got bonus points from all the womens or at least this one ;-)

Ok.... back to behaving.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I should have prefaced my post with (general comment). Not specifically directed at you. It is just an interesting trend I've noticed on here.

You are always welcome to come over and contribute some self depreciating humor.

Jen

Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [kben102] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I live in a small town. I would pay for some hot guy to come through our Y so I could ogle!!! All I see are gross hairy men with big ol beer gut hangin down, trying to lift weights or play basketball. It's disturbing.

I'd be willing to negotiate terms. In addition to my standard rate, you will need to pay travel costs, daily expenses (food, etc.), and Y membership.

But trust me, I'm worth it.

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I see MOBSquad riders quite often...not usually in aero helmets though....interesting.

AW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PLUS.... you just responded quickly to a request.... so you just got bonus points from all the womens or at least this one ;-)

I've been married for 21 years........ I've been trained well.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and I've been married for 19 years.... I've been instructing well :)
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [TriStrut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are we talking about only the chance to ogle?
Quote Reply

Prev Next