Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
boob job question(s)
Quote | Reply
My wife had a breast augmentation two weeks ago. Anyone here who has had one - how long until you were able to get back into running? Feel free to PM us if you don't want to discuss publicly - your anonymity guaranteed. Yes, she got recommendation from the doc, but she would like to hear/read first-hand experiences. Or if you know of some boob job forums where this might already be covered, she'd appreciate pointing us that way.
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [TriSwing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics or it didn't happen. :-) JK.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I started back around week 4 or week 6 - I don't remember exactly and would have to dig out my old training log from that year. I also had surgery for an injury at the same time so I had a slightly different recovery period. You can PM me if your wife has any specific questions.
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
QRgirl wrote:

winning!

https://www.strava.com/...tes/zachary_mckinney
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4 weeks...I ran the Vegas marathon 7 weeks after with a BQ time
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I started walking at 3 weeks then began running short distances 2-4 miles at 4 weeks. I ran a half marathon8 weeks later. She needs to make sure she has a super supportive sports bra or it will be painful. Plus she doesn't want to tear any internal stitches. I doubled up on my bras.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
QRgirl wrote:

She didn't like the first ones, they were a little too big for her body. So six weeks after initial surgery, she had them swapped out for these. I am positively ecstatic with how they turned out. Absolutely perfect!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
O bought the ex a pair many years ago. iirc it was 4-6 weeks before she could start running. Also think the surgeon recommended 2 sports bras for a bit, maybe another month. She never had an issue running or riding with them.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is anyone else finding it a little weird that there's two guys over here in the womens talking about boob jobs and posting pics of their wife's anatomy without her head?

Maybe its just me.... :-/
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [blackthugcat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [blackthugcat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blackthugcat wrote:
Is anyone else finding it a little weird that there's two guys over here in the womens talking about boob jobs and posting pics of their wife's anatomy without her head?

Maybe its just me.... :-/

I guess if he had her permission it's ok. It's a pretty racy picture and I wouldn't want someone posting one of me that way without my permission.

Also, and I just have to say it.....one of the reasons I love triathlon is because of all of the wonderful different body shapes and sizes of the athletes. Especially the women (including the pros and top AGers) because we really do face society pressure to look a certain way.
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [clairec2007] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought it was funny that he posted it, figured he might have been a little drunk.

No face is in the picture. Only showing a little more boob than a bikini does really.
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
QRgirl asked for a pic ;p
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [clairec2007] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
clairec2007 wrote:
Also, and I just have to say it.....one of the reasons I love triathlon is because of all of the wonderful different body shapes and sizes of the athletes. Especially the women (including the pros and top AGers) because we really do face society pressure to look a certain way.
I find that ironic. Seems to me that women who feel the need to get a boob job all want to look the same. They obviously aren't content with a lean, athletic body that comes with disciple and training.

Personally, can't think of anything worse that I'd rather do to my body.
Last edited by: The Customer: Dec 21, 13 9:04
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [The Customer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Customer wrote:
clairec2007 wrote:

I find that ironic. Seems to me that women who feel the need to get a boob job all want to look the same. They obviously aren't content with a lean, athletic body that comes with disciple and training.

+1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Form my own perspective I'm with you on that, but I recognise that womens make the choice for a whole lot of reasons and each to their own.

It's more the presentation of the wife as a headless collection of body parts tricked up in a titillating costume. Really?? Surely the main forum would be a more appropriate place to get the required response.

That and the proprietorial interest in them that grates. Why not encourage the wife to sign up, take responsibility and ask the question herself - after all, she's the one who's had the surgery and has to wear the consequences for the rest of her life...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriSwing wrote:
QRgirl wrote:

She didn't like the first ones, they were a little too big for her body. So six weeks after initial surgery, she had them swapped out for these. I am positively ecstatic with how they turned out. Absolutely perfect!

They look perfect and well proportioned for her body, she made a great decision to go smaller. BTW, cute, fun & very sexxxxxy costume! Nice to see a female who can let loose enjoy her body and have fun!! So many uptight women around here.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Last edited by: kmh1225: Dec 21, 13 18:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Customer wrote:
clairec2007 wrote:

That is not true about all women. As you know boob jobs/augmentations come in various forms and are done for different reasons. The women that I know who have had augmentations are far from lean and trying to look like others. If I were a 38A, a boob job to a B/C cup would not be out of the question. Women get boobs and men get dicks for their own reasons that do not include me so I will not judge.
OP- I was under the impression your wife was getting large beach balls. She looks nice and natural.

Quote | Reply
kmh1225 wrote:
TriSwing wrote:
QRgirl wrote:

They look perfect and well proportioned for her body, she made a great decision to go smaller. BTW, cute, fun & very sexxxxxy costume! Nice to see a female who can let loose enjoy her body and have fun!! So many uptight women around here.

In the past week you have called women "uptight" who fit one or more of the following groups:

Think it's odd that a husband would post a pic of his wife in a bra in panties modeling her purchased boobs in the Womens forum.
Don't want to share a sexual fetish with the LR.
Give feedback to another woman about a logo on a helmet in a cycling shop.

It's not "uptight," but it is quite different than stating "I have an insatiable appetite for cock in my mouth".

There's an awful lot of middle ground between advertising that and being uptight, but I suppose acknowledging that middle ground wouldn't afford you the same opportunity to be derogatory towards other posters.
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [Push] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Push wrote:
kmh1225 wrote:
TriSwing wrote:
QRgirl wrote:

In the past week you have called women "uptight" who fit one or more of the following groups:

Think it's odd that a husband would post a pic of his wife in a bra in panties modeling her purchased boobs in the Womens forum.
Don't want to share a sexual fetish with the LR.
Give feedback to another woman about a logo on a helmet in a cycling shop.

It's not "uptight," but it is quite different than stating "I have an insatiable appetite for cock in my mouth".

There's an awful lot of middle ground between advertising that and being uptight, but I suppose acknowledging that middle ground wouldn't afford you the same opportunity to be derogatory towards other posters.
I'm really surprised you don't think through your responses before you start typing.

1. Someone asked TriSwing to post a picture, which he did. I'm sorry you are so offended by this. Which surprises me coming from the person who said she walks naked outside on her farm. Maybe you're offended by his wife because she's what you're not and maybe strive to be (unlikely but you never know) I don't necessarily want to be like his wife or you for that matter but I can appreciate her body and her choices as well as compliment them both on a wise decision and cute flirty picture. It's clear some of you cannot, you bashed them both. So, no you don't come off uptight, you come off as catty and jealous. Which, I actually don't think you are (jealous of his wife), based off posts from your prior screen name and your current.

2. I could care less if you share you or any other woman in this forum share your fetish's (although you did list a few when you were luckytotri), someone else stated it should be in this forum to get responses from the women. I simply replied, they were too uptight. Where did I get this from, well based off all three threads you're pointing out (lululemom, sticker, boobs), I think I rest my case.

3. And yes, I absolutely feel is someone is going to get their panties in a bunch over a sticker on a box, they definitely on the uptight side.

Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [kmh1225] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The World According to Kyra is such an odd place...

You seem very obsessed with trying to make it clear that I am "luckytotri"? What's up with that? Should I add something to my sig line?

1. Where did I say I didn't like TriSwing's picture of his wife or was offended by it? Where did I critique it at all? I was commenting on what you called "uptight" for the third time in a week, and it just happened to be in this thread. This picture, while not my style, doesn't offend me at all. No, it isn't something I aspire to (and I have said in other threads that I'm not a fan a fake boobs), but I do think I understand why women get them, and hers look "good" as far as they go. I'm quite sure she looked awesome without them too.

2. Your "case" should certainly rest, but it is nonexistent for the reasons I stated. You polarize women (and men) as wanting to either share a sexual fetish in an internet forum or being "uptight". There is middle ground you refuse to acknowledge; grey area--it's not that difficult of a concept. All of the threads: LLL, sticker and boobs show womens thinking through issues. This does not, by definition, make anyone "uptight".

BTW, I don't think anyone even had a bona fide fetish in that thread--just various intensities of very, very normal. FWIW, I don't have any fetishes. My stuff is just run of the mill too. It could be that some people don't want to share sexual details in an internet forum or some might understand the meaning of fetish and they just don't have any. Neither of these things makes someone "uptight".

3. Do you understand that you have to think about stuff that isn't about you? Not every customer is you and they may, as evidenced by the poll ABarnes took in her store, care about stuff like this. Goodforfreakin you that you don't--do you represent every customer that ABarnes might need to think about? No, and someone isn't uptight for thinking about their business or imagining that a logo might be problematic. From everything you've said about the kind of people where you live, they sound like they could be very different than customers in Chicago (her store's location).

Critical thinking goes a long way. I highly recommend it.
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [Push] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Push wrote:
The World According to Kyra is such an odd place...

You seem very obsessed with trying to make it clear that I am "luckytotri"? What's up with that? Should I add something to my sig line?

1. Where did I say I didn't like TriSwing's picture of his wife or was offended by it? Where did I critique it at all? I was commenting on what you called "uptight" for the third time in a week, and it just happened to be in this thread. This picture, while not my style, doesn't offend me at all. No, it isn't something I aspire to (and I have said in other threads that I'm not a fan a fake boobs), but I do think I understand why women get them, and hers look "good" as far as they go. I'm quite sure she looked awesome without them too.

2. Your "case" should certainly rest, but it is nonexistent for the reasons I stated. You polarize women (and men) as wanting to either share a sexual fetish in an internet forum or being "uptight". There is middle ground you refuse to acknowledge; grey area--it's not that difficult of a concept. All of the threads: LLL, sticker and boobs show womens thinking through issues. This does not, by definition, make anyone "uptight".

BTW, I don't think anyone even had a bona fide fetish in that thread--just various intensities of very, very normal. FWIW, I don't have any fetishes. My stuff is just run of the mill too. It could be that some people don't want to share sexual details in an internet forum or some might understand the meaning of fetish and they just don't have any. Neither of these things makes someone "uptight".

3. Do you understand that you have to think about stuff that isn't about you? Not every customer is you and they may, as evidenced by the poll ABarnes took in her store, care about stuff like this. Goodforfreakin you that you don't--do you represent every customer that ABarnes might need to think about? No, and someone isn't uptight for thinking about their business or imagining that a logo might be problematic. From everything you've said about the kind of people where you live, they sound like they could be very different than customers in Chicago (her store's location).

Critical thinking goes a long way. I highly recommend it.
Girl, hang it up!

Quote | Reply
You're right. I should be dedicating my time to denim fashion!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Breasthealthonline.com is a pretty amazing site. It has info for enlargement or reduction. Lots of real world information and hints and tips. It also includes recommended doctors.
Quote Reply
Re: boob job question(s) [meuf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+2.

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply

Prev Next