Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PINK!
Quote | Reply
WHAT?!? PINK all over the womens forum! I don't see lavender all over the lavender room. Why is it that people think women like pink, must have our bike clothes in pink, our helmets in pink, our shoes for friggin sake in pink, and now our forum in pink. I HATE pink as a female stereotype. OK, it's cute for one day, but please make it go away. Ewww.

Please register your vote in support of, or against, having PINK all over the womens.

Thanks,
BrokenSpoke
Quote Reply
Re: PINK! [brokenspoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was hoping it was a glitch!

DROP the pink!!!!

Quote | Reply
read the "Thanks Jordan" thread before you panic any more....

it's one of our moderators birthdays - so it's been dolled up for her today.

Breathe, it'll be ok, it'll go away tomorrow.

AW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do think the lavender room should be lavender. And maybe the classified green.
Quote Reply
Re: PINK! [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, then, Happy Birthday to CLM! and I can go back to breathing normally again.
Thanks.
BrokenSpoke
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I totally hear you on the annoyance of pink in the triathlon sport. I got black bike shoes and they had a pink symbol on the side & pink thread for the stitching... I got out my green permanent marker.
Quote Reply
Re: PINK! [TriChickLoveRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its very interesting why Pink has the associations that it does. Pink is supposed to be a "girl" color so it gets a bad rep sometimes. I wonder why. I think probably what is annoying about it is how some people get all matchy-matchy with every piece of equipment.
Quote Reply