Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Outdoor Divas Triathlon (Colorado) Entry available
Quote | Reply
I am registered for the SOLD OUT Outdoor Divas Triathlon on August 11 (http://www.withoutlimits.co/...s-triathlon-longmont). I injured my knee and don't think I can finish the race. Would anyone be interested in purchasing my entry? I paid $85.

Let me know!
Last edited by: CarynMarie: Aug 3, 13 21:22
Quote Reply
Re: Outdoor Divas Triathlon (Colorado) Entry available [CarynMarie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>
Switching To Another Person: Another person may take your race slot as long as we receive the request no later than 30 days prior to the race date the completed entry form of the replacement plus a note from you authorizing the switch. No phone requests will be accepted. Contact: Tony@withoutlimits.com to receive the proper transfer forms.

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: Outdoor Divas Triathlon (Colorado) Entry available [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have already been in contact with the race organizers. They have authorized a switch with late notice because I am injured.

Caryn
Quote Reply
Re: Outdoor Divas Triathlon (Colorado) Entry available [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The race directors have let me and several other people I know switch within the 30 days before.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But thanks for lurking & offering nothing more than a snippet of the race literature. Go away, male, unless you have something helpful to add.

Hope the knee is feeling better & you can find someone to fill the spot. It sounds like an awesome event.

AW
Quote Reply
Re: Outdoor Divas Triathlon (Colorado) Entry available [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mansplaining: (verb)

step 1. assume girl is dumb and/or wrong.
step 2. offer unwarranted advice/help/instructions.
Quote Reply